First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
Maybe some chrome nerf bars and chrome roll bars and it would be perfect.
Sometimes function has to win over form. I need the folding cover because I transport lots of stuff in the bed that has to stay dry, and my wife is vertically challenged and can't do without the drop-down steps. Otherwise it would have all of that. One thing I have seen that looks terrible on our trucks in the rolls bars. I think it's the crewcab design that messes up the look. The roll bars and KC lights only look good on RCSB I think.
Sponsored

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
Yeah you would have to run those KC lights with a roll bar. And I can see what you're saying that a Screw might not look quite right with the roll bars. But man that look takes me back to the 80's. Those were some good times.

cjrazus1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350 DRW
I like the look of the BAP but worry about the longevity of painted bumpers getting stone chips, painted wheels getting discolored from heat and brake dust, etc.

I am an 80’s guy. I remember being young and loving the look of a “Euroed Out” white BMW but by 1990 I was so glad I never bought one. Give me the chrome and be done with it.

Ford F-150 Why is Ford pushing BAP? IMG_2223

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
That is one of the best chassis ever built. I still want one......and an E39 M5. I am a late GenX'er so my love for boxy cars is unparalleled.
Sponsored