Sponsored

Antimatter_KingRanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 3.5PB FX4 Loaded
Occupation
Program Manager
Might be nice if Ford were to communicate things like this with us. However, a private cash offer for a truck that has no build schedule really isn't very helpful. I do appreciate your efforts at keeping us informed even if Ford won't
Plus I already had a PCO on my 21 order, and you can't combine multiple PCO's.... So unless it's $4-5k (doubt it would be, I'm expecting another $2k one maybe) it becomes meaningless after the MSRP/option price increases.

But yes, Granger deserves credit for the great work they're doing here informing people. Can't blame the messenger.
Sponsored

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
Well, the good news for you is that if you have an order in the system. Ford is going to be sending a Private cash offer for any Retail order they could not build as a 2021 that needs to be converted to 2022.
Zach, thanks for this update, i think this is a good news for those waiting. One question, does this apply to all 2021 f150 orders, both scheduled and unscheduled, as long as the order was in the system already?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Zach, thanks for this update, i think this is a good news for those waiting. One question, does this apply to all 2021 f150 orders, both scheduled and unscheduled, as long as the order was in the system already?
It is my understanding that it will apply to orders they could not schedule in the 2021 model year to offset any price increase and as a goodwill gesture. I don't think it applies if you are purchasing a F-150 Tremor though.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
Plus I already had a PCO on my 21 order, and you can't combine multiple PCO's.... So unless it's $4-5k (doubt it would be, I'm expecting another $2k one maybe) it becomes meaningless after the MSRP/option price increases.

But yes, Granger deserves credit for the great work they're doing here informing people. Can't blame the messenger.
saw in the news yesterda, 2k for orders in the system

Sponsored

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Well, the good news for you is that if you have an order in the system. Ford is going to be sending a Private cash offer for any Retail order they could not build as a 2021 that needs to be converted to 2022.
Zach, Thanks for these types of updates - you know we truly appreciate it here in the forum. Would Ford be feeding any PCOs to us back through our 2021 ordering dealer? As far as I know, Ford doesn't have any of our contact information such as mailing address or email.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
I had a 2500 pco attached to my 2021 order that was not pulled and was told that I would get a coupon to keep my same incentive protection for the 2022 model. Hope that's the case as I had 3600 plus 0%

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
If you still have it, can you please point to the news source with details
I do Not remember, but believe was in jalopnik. One post above is another reference

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
The only thing I saw in the news was from Ford Authority about a $2000 offer for anyone with a verifiable outstanding 2021 retail offer to purchase a vehicle off a dealer's lot:

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/n...at-order-holders-if-they-buy-an-in-stock-car/
The dealer needs to have submitted your information through the COVP program. We do that on all our orders and it needs to be done by the 1st of November I believe to qualify. So I'd verify with your dealer if that is the case.

Retail order and in-stock would both qualify for the PCO.

Sponsored

kestrel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

I agree regarding Granger. I have thanked them several times in this thread for their great efforts at keeping all of us updated when corporate won't.

Antimatter_KingRanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 3.5PB FX4 Loaded
Occupation
Program Manager
The dealer needs to have submitted your information through the COVP program. We do that on all our orders and it needs to be done by the 1st of November I believe to qualify. So I'd verify with your dealer if that is the case.

Retail order and in-stock would both qualify for the PCO.
Thanks for the info.

Just curious, is your dealership placing new 2022 orders for your unscheduled 2021 customers yet or riding it out a bit longer?

weavs85

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Any idea when they will stop setting new build dates on the 2021?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks for the info.

Just curious, is your dealership placing new 2022 orders for your unscheduled 2021 customers yet or riding it out a bit longer?
There's still a small chance some could get built, but we're starting 2022 orders too. They won't schedule those quite yet.
Any idea when they will stop setting new build dates on the 2021?
Within the next couple weeks I believe. We'll schedule f-150s for 2022 in about 10 days or so I believe.

Thinbluef150

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
Police Officer
Sad to see that Ford removed Lead Foot for 2022. Maybe that’ll make my ‘21 LF a little more valuable! :D
Sponsored