Sponsored

Urgent: Need advice on getting rebate for 2021- 2022 model year conversion

CHRISHOUSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 Platinum (64k miles for sale) 2022 pend
Help.

I ordered my F-150 Platinum in July of 2021. Rolled over to to a 2022 model. Truck arrived this week and I was expecting the $3,500 MYCO rebate (offer 38276).

Dealer agreed that, according to information, I was entitled to that. However, it is not showing on my file and he can't get anyone at Ford to Authorize him to give it to me. He did however, say that Ford was offering me 72 months interest free which was ONE of the options under the MYCO. He said someone selected the Interest free option, though I never did.

Since I am paying cash with $40k trade and so the 72 months interest free is useless to me. Sure, I could go ahead and finance the whole 72k, but then I would end up paying sales tax on the entire amount.

My questions is, what options, if any, do I have? I called Ford standard toll free number several times before the truck arrived but never got anywhere. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I am so mad, I might just file a small claims lawsuit against Ford just for the heck of it. Since I have not purchased, I have no arbitration agreement. I hate to do that, and will likely lose given that Ford probably has great attorney's, but Ford has really jerked me around on this one.

Chris
Sponsored