First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Full-time student, Army vet
Can’t think yall enough for the orders!!
IMG_3784.jpeg
IMG_3782.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg
81ADEA47-1DDB-43E4-9EE4-05937571DE9A.jpeg
I've been eyeballing these for a while....can it still fit a truck with a bloc heater and front license plate?

Last edited:

Zedbra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
^ I wish I had known about your pod mounts prior to yesterday, as I didn't find anything on my searches so I decided to make my own mount by bending some metal- and it sucked. Just one of those days where everything was fighting me and the confined spaces just adds to the frustration level. But, I got it done and now I will see if it holds the lights well. I'll message you about your mount, I'm curious.

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20240525_144630
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20240525_172114

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
Replaced lariat sport grill with red rock Baja style grill with light bar. Just for fun, I added two more 8” RC flood light bars behind the grill at the bottom.
IMG_0904.jpeg
IMG_0910.jpeg
IMG_0915.jpeg
Intrigued by this.
My truck is opposite style; street truck, lowered.
I wouldn't add any lights but the honeycomb and the Lightning style DRL bar looks nice.

Does it run constantly with the DRL?
Does it auto switch to the Raptor lighting or can it remain as the Lightning DRL?

Sponsored

jabrego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4X4 Lariat 501A Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Intrigued by this.
My truck is opposite style; street truck, lowered.
I wouldn't add any lights but the honeycomb and the Lightning style DRL bar looks nice.

Does it run constantly with the DRL?
Does it auto switch to the Raptor lighting or can it remain as the Lightning DRL?
They have a drl version grill that will stay on as long as the OEM drls are on. The one I have the light bar turns on when the headlights turn on and the drl lights are on. The raptor lights turn on when in park mode

Davexxxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 PB 501a 4x4 short bed 7.2KW. PL=1658lbs.
Some places don't allow hitches on the truck unless actively towing. Made a box to hold the WDH and chain it to one of the tiedowns, while exploring new places away from camp.

Sponsored

tombf150

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 5.0
Occupation
Teacher
Looked at more parts for it.

mau47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 502A Powerboost FX4
Installed an elevate rack on my truck so I could bring my kayak home for some TLC.

IMG_3317.jpeg
How do you like the rack so far? I have been considering these to haul our kayaks. Also are they/dp they seem like they will be easy to take on and off when not being used? I don't want to leave them on the fuck full time.

Waterfowler41

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
How do you like the rack so far? I have been considering these to haul our kayaks. Also are they/dp they seem like they will be easy to take on and off when not being used? I don't want to leave them on the fuck full time.
This is my first weekend using it but so far so good. Once build it’s easy to get on and off, just loosen the bottom mounts remove the end caps on the t slots and it slides out. Handled my perception outlaw nicely at 70-80 mph.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Some places don't allow hitches on the truck unless actively towing.
Not denying the truth of that, but I've never encountered or even heard of such in my many years of RV'ing. The things 'some places' are compelled to dictate is baffling indeed :rolleyes:

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
Not denying the truth of that, but I've never encountered or even heard of such in my many years of RV'ing. The things 'some places' are compelled to dictate is baffling indeed :rolleyes:
More and more states are adopting this rule. Different states use different reasons. Some claim they cause too much damage when rear ended, So its "For the good of insurance companies". Others, Like Illinois, its because people keep walking into them and injuring themselves.

I've had many coworkers come in and complain that they walked into my hitch. I've always come back with they shouldn't have been walking that close to my truck and or they should have been paying attention to where they were walking. For Illinois, The story is that some important state official walked into a hitch, injuring his leg to which required stitches and ruined his suit.

Next they will tell us we cant use aggressive tires unless we spend a certain percentage of our miles off paved roads.
Sponsored