First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Could I get someone to run my VIN in PTS/FDRS for my '22 F350 King Ranch. I've had the truck for 2 years now and have not received a single update. Have inquired with my local Ford dealership during previous service appointments/recalls and they continue to say my truck is up to date. Sure would appreciate it!
VIN lookup request: 1FT8W3BT7NEC56057

I have a service appointment tomorrow morning (powertrain issue, inop camera) and will attempt to add the update issue to the list. Thank you!
I'd be happy to check, but I don't have access to FDRS until I get home from work. Remind me after7pm eastern, as my memory is not my best asset. PTS shows what you already know; no OTA history at all on your truck and you're on Sync 21136 which is very old software at this point.
Sponsored

DigitalG

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford F150 Harley Davidson 4x4; 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve AWD; 2019 Toyota CH-R; 2020 Tracker Off-Road LX4
Occupation
Wounded Warrior Social Worker; Retired from US Air Force
I'd be happy to check, but I don't have access to FDRS until I get home from work. Remind me after7pm eastern, as my memory is not my best asset. PTS shows what you already know; no OTA history at all on your truck and you're on Sync 21136 which is very old software at this point.
Will do! Thanks!

PeteyGRK777

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Best thing to do is go the FDRS/MONGOOSE route and DIY it. Or your waiting a long time. You have a full weekend of updates from what is showing. And how many more after these are done is unknown.
Received an update finally! 24-PU0223-VI-RBS, supposed to be a good sign or something (y)

Thanks!

DigitalG

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford F150 Harley Davidson 4x4; 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve AWD; 2019 Toyota CH-R; 2020 Tracker Off-Road LX4
Occupation

Good evening! Reminder you asked for...

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Good evening! Reminder you asked for...
You're showing a pending GWM update, so that's good. Everything seems fine as far as your truck is concerned. No way to predict when you will get an OTA, but everything is lined up for you to get them.

Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread 1713917896125-wr

Sponsored

dgndgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Your truck seems to be favored by the OTA gods and looks like you've gotten all of them. You are only showing an HVAC, PSCM and IPMA update.
I went ahead and updated all modules as I had some free time last weekend.

For those that see this IPMA update, beware it was about a three hour update for me. I don't know if it's wishful thinking but it feels like lane centering is working better now when using Bluecruise passing semis. Not sure how to verify but the ping-pong type effect seems to be much better.

HVAC updated successfully but still shows in FDRS and I had two phantom updates since as well.

DigitalG

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
You're showing a pending GWM update, so that's good. Everything seems fine as far as your truck is concerned. No way to predict when you will get an OTA, but everything is lined up for you to get them.

1713917896125-wr.png
I've seen some recommendations to have Ford reprogram the Gateway Module indicating this could/would trigger updates to start rolling in. What is your opinion?

It seems weird that I've owned the truck for 2 years with absolutely no OTA updates.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I went ahead and updated all modules as I had some free time last weekend.

For those that see this IPMA update, beware it was about a three hour update for me. I don't know if it's wishful thinking but it feels like lane centering is working better now when using Bluecruise passing semis. Not sure how to verify but the ping-pong type effect seems to be much better.

HVAC updated successfully but still shows in FDRS and I had two phantom updates since as well.
Yea, IPMA takes 3 hours. And yes, that update gives you greatly improved driver assist features. If you have bluecruise, it has BC 1.4 hidden inside of it

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I've seen some recommendations to have Ford reprogram the Gateway Module indicating this could/would trigger updates to start rolling in. What is your opinion?

It seems weird that I've owned the truck for 2 years with absolutely no OTA updates.
Yea, that GWM can cause more OTAs to come in if it gets done, but that's not a 100% guarantee.

DanTerepka

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
The only OTA you got was 24-PU0223-VI-RBS just yesterday. It is believed that update if to open the door for more updates to start coming in for vehicle on Sync 23159 like yours. Hopefully you start getting more sooner than later. I don't have access to FDRS until later, but this is what PTS shows you have pending.

1713888927981-rx.png

Last OTA you got was 22-PU1009-TLC-CSM2 on 3/14 and nothing has been sent since then. The myview resetting happens to a lot of trucks even mine. There is no fix that I know if for that yet.

Due to the Sync version you're on, remind me after 7pm eastern when I have access to FDRS to check your VIN there. What I want to look for I cannot see with PTS.

It can be rolled back, but I can't help you with that. I would message Jesse-Infotainment for to see if he can help you with that. It will require allowing him remote access to your laptop while the truck is connected with FORScan. If this is something you are comfortable with and you have FORScan, then message him. Otherwise, get FORScan first and then reach out.
Thank you for checking earlier, here is the reminder. Hope it’s not too late.

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thank you for checking earlier, here is the reminder. Hope it’s not too late.
As I suspected, you aren't showing any APIM, GWM or TCU updates so you won't be able to fully update even with FDRS. I'll look into this and get back to you.

Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread 1713927545089-cq

Pr0sacK

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Good evening! I recently purchased the Mongoose, and a 2 day license for FDRS a few days ago. I completed all the available updates, the most recent one was the GWM update via USB. Prior to starting all of this, Sync version showed blank, and auto updates also were grayed out. The Ford website showed I was on 20262 Rev 229

After completing FDRS updates it now shows I'm on 21146 Rev 145. I am also able to turn Automatic updates on again, but my license ran out so I can't see if anymore updates came through!

Also, I noticed earlier that the section that says System Updates seems to have changed with more characters in the newer of the photos (dark screen).

If anyone could check my VIN that would be amazing. 1FTEW1EP9MFA17723

Thank you so much!
Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread before1
Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread after1

ENG430

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A
@rugedraw
Can you help please and check out if there is any available updates for my truck.
VIN# 1FTFW1E51MFC37912
Thanks in advance

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@DanTerepka Good news! In your case, there a fix for the situation courtesy of you-know-who. Message me for details.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Good evening! I recently purchased the Mongoose, and a 2 day license for FDRS a few days ago. I completed all the available updates, the most recent one was the GWM update via USB. Prior to starting all of this, Sync version showed blank, and auto updates also were grayed out. The Ford website showed I was on 20262 Rev 229

After completing FDRS updates it now shows I'm on 21146 Rev 145. I am also able to turn Automatic updates on again, but my license ran out so I can't see if anymore updates came through!

Also, I noticed earlier that the section that says System Updates seems to have changed with more characters in the newer of the photos (dark screen).

If anyone could check my VIN that would be amazing. 1FTEW1EP9MFA17723

Thank you so much!
You got the truck out of 20262? Kudos! Did the APIM take the update the easy way, or did you have to use the method with all the cables?

In your case, I need to check with FDRS to make sure you're showing the right updates to be able to move along the process. Remind me tonight at 7pm eastern when I'm home and I'll check for you in FDRS.

@ENG430
Can you help please and check out if there is any available updates for my truck.
VIN# 1FTFW1E51MFC37912
Thanks in advance
[/QUOTE]

You're on the latest Sync version and PTS shows no modules pending updates. Good to go......for now.
Sponsored