First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT
You got got 3.5.3 on 1/25 and 3.5.4 yesterday. Sync version 22294. As far as OTA goes, you are up to date.
My sync version in the vehicle is showing 22293 but online ( Update Ford SYNC® & Navigation Maps | Ford Owner Support ) it shows 22294. I am confused as if I have 3.5.3, 3.5.3.2 or 3.5.4. Trying to understand if I should be anticipating an update in the future or not. @rugedraw You looked my VIN up earlier this week and nothing was pending but I am really confused by the versions and how it relates to what I am seeing in the vehicle. I did get a new APIM and the dealer did update the software so I have full screen Apple Car Play and they said they did a TCU update as well. So again now sure if I should or will be getting any updates at this point. The dual phone connectivity would be nice when traveling with two phones in the vehicle. Any insight would be appreciated.
Sponsored

Last edited:

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Hi all, thanks for the help.
Can someone check 1FTEW1E89MKD28296, I’m still stuck on 2.7.4.
The VIN you posted is coming back as invalid.

My sync version in the vehicle is showing 22293 but online ( Update Ford SYNC® & Navigation Maps | Ford Owner Support ) it shows 22294. I am confused as if I have 3.5.3, 3.5.3.2 or 3.5.4. Trying to understand if I should be anticipating an update in the future or not. @rugedraw You looked my VIN up earlier this week and nothing was pending but I am really confused by the versions and how it relates to what I am seeing in the vehicle. I did get a new APIM and the dealer did update the software so I have full screen Apple Car Play and they said they did a TCU update as well. So again now sure if I should or will be getting any updates at this point. The dual phone connectivity would be nice when traveling with two phones in the vehicle. Any insight would be appreciated.
You VIN is still showing no OTA activity in the past 60 days. I cannot see any OTA's you may have gotten before that.

Brandtley

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT

You VIN is still showing no OTA activity in the past 60 days. I cannot see any OTA's you may have gotten before that.
Thanks for checking the VIN again appreciate it. Based on the sync versions that I am showing online vs in the truck, any insight as to what software version I am actually running?

Ecoblue

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302 Antimater
Occupation
Technician

yeah. 2.7.4 was in October, I keep manually checking and have reset update schedule multiple times.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks for checking the VIN again appreciate it. Based on the sync versions that I am showing online vs in the truck, any insight as to what software version I am actually running?
PTS is showing you have 22294 which is the latest and greatest as far as I know. Hell, your sync rev is higher than mine. You don't full screen capability?

yeah. 2.7.4 was in October, I keep manually checking and have reset update schedule multiple times.
You can push that button until your finger falls off and it will accomplish nothing. You cannot force an OTA trigger to be created for your truck. You are at the mercy of waiting for Ford to send it to you.

Yes, I know. Ridiculous.

Sponsored

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
1FTEW1EP1MFB83458

Care to check mine ? Thanks!
You were sent 3.5.3 yesterday at noon, and it timed out and failed earlier this morning. This is no clear reason why it failed.

Sponsored

Ctimrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Recently bought a 22 and the stealer assured me it had been updated with the latest software, which I now know isn't true after reading here. Can someone run my vin to see if the new software is in the OTA queue? 1FTFW1E8XNKE92366

Debating buying the stuff to do FDRS myself. Thanks!

Last edited:

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Maybe that’s why I have this problem
A failed update would mean your truck remains as it was before. It shouldn't have broken anything.

Recently bought a 22 and the stealer assured me it had been updated with the latest software, which I now know isn't true after reading here. Can someone run my vin to see if the new software is in the OTA queue? 1FTFW1E8XNKE92366

Debating buying the stuff to do FDRS myself. Thanks!
You had 3.5.2 sent to your truck 4 days ago. However, the OTA expired due to server/cloud issue before it was able to download all the files.

MikeinYYZ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Can you check out my VIN? I’m thinking some of the files failed to load properly.
1FTEW1EP5NFC04524
Thank you

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Can you check out my VIN? I’m thinking some of the files failed to load properly.
1FTEW1EP5NFC04524
Thank you
Nope. You had 3.5.3.2 successfully install yesterday.

@IDLariat21 I have no idea. That is mighty strange.
Sponsored