Sponsored

Request VIN Lookup Thread

bhamilton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT PowerBoost
As Ford puts it...To make you driving experience much more enjoyable...They are all software updates to the modules controlling different parts pf the truck. Make it better and fix bugs in the software.
Fair enough. Would be awesome if they actually published change logs, but hey, that's just the IT guy in me. lol Thanks again!
Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Fair enough. Would be awesome if they actually published change logs, but hey, that's just the IT guy in me. lol Thanks again!
Myself and a lot of members wish they would post logs.

Abraham5G

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum BAP Star White EcoBoost
This is the code it is reporting and it has been reporting it since a GWM update you got on 2/5. You got another GWM sent to you a week later and it went through, but the issue remains. There is another GWM OTA that you have not gotten yet that may or may not fix the issue.....I am not sure. You may want to ask Jesse to take a look
@Jesse-Infotainment could you please look into my truck vin 1FTFW1E88PFC11614 ?
Dealership replaced Control Assembly Advanced Driver module part no. PL3Z-14G647-K over a week ago but they've been having issues with programming is what I was told. I've owned my truck for less than 3 months and it's spent 1 month at the dealership trying to fix an issue.

Nighsight

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Having issues with OTA installing. From what I can tell is they are downloading, being scheduled to install, then not installing. Newer truck. 6.2.0 installed fine, then was alerted to 6.4.0 and several times showed will be installed overnight, but nothing. Now that update has disappeared, and priority update PU-1113-UNX-DC is doing the same thing. Can someone run my vin to see what's going on. 1FTFW1ED9PFB89524

When did the install now button go away (had a 21, and this 23 acts a bit different)?

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 3.5 EB
Occupation
Systems Admin
Hi, could someone check on my VIN? 1FTFW1E89MKD62304

Thank you.

Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Having issues with OTA installing. From what I can tell is they are downloading, being scheduled to install, then not installing. Newer truck. 6.2.0 installed fine, then was alerted to 6.4.0 and several times showed will be installed overnight, but nothing. Now that update has disappeared, and priority update PU-1113-UNX-DC is doing the same thing. Can someone run my vin to see what's going on. 1FTFW1ED9PFB89524

When did the install now button go away (had a 21, and this 23 acts a bit different)?
You got 23-PU1113-UNX-DC on March 21st which installed correctly.

You have a lot of updates for your truck. FDRS and Mongoose time. If you are so inclined.

Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread 1711733440506-ba

Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread 1711733468185-ey

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Dealership replaced Control Assembly Advanced Driver module part no. PL3Z-14G647-K over a week ago but they've been having issues with programming is what I was told. I've owned my truck for less than 3 months and it's spent 1 month at the dealership trying to fix an issue.
Ok yes I’ll look when I get back to my computer

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Admin
You have a lot of updates outstanding.
Thanks for the quick response!

The truck has been setting in a garage for most of the winter as I still drive my old 2010 Explorer most of the time and the battery ran down quite a bit although it did still start.

I have it on a charger. Once I have it charged I'll see if I can persuade it to do an OTA update. Is that likely to work?

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Thanks for the quick response!

The truck has been setting in a garage for most of the winter as I still drive my old 2010 Explorer most of the time and the battery ran down quite a bit although it did still start.

I have it on a charger. Once I have it charged I'll see if I can persuade it to do an OTA update. Is that likely to work?
My best guess is NO. You can wait for the OTA's to roll out, but that could be a very long time. There is no way to make them happen. I would get on @rugedraw list for borrowing a Mongoose or buy one and it is a DYI. You should also know that when some are completed, that may cause others to show up.

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
tHEY AR EHAVING ISSUES PROGRAMMING THE ipma. Why did they replace it?

Abraham5G

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum BAP Star White EcoBoost
tHEY AR EHAVING ISSUES PROGRAMMING THE ipma. Why did they replace it?
They replaced the control assembly advanced driver module because my parking sensors don't work correctly. They detect objects that are not there. They replaced two of the sensors, and it got better, but still doesn't work properly (now I get orange alerts instead of red alerts on the screen). Does my vin say anything? 1FTFW1E88PFC11614

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Admin
My best guess is NO. You can wait for the OTA's to roll out, but that could be a very long time. There is no way to make them happen. I would get on @rugedraw list for borrowing a Mongoose or buy one and it is a DYI.
I looked into this last spring and was about to go Mongoose/vcm/FDRS route, but then the dealership was successful on getting me some updates and I dropped it.

Since I am back-level again I'll look into further when I get back home. Thanks again.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I looked into this last spring and was about to go Mongoose/vcm/FDRS route, but then the dealership was successful on getting me some updates and I dropped it.

Since I am back-level again I'll look into further when I get back home. Thanks again.
From what I see, I would be getting a FDRS license early one morning during the week , because you get 2 FULL days, some of these updates could take hours. Some will be quick.

ksimon123451

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Could I get mine checked when someone has a chance.
1FTFW1E8XMKD19798
thanks and Happy Easter.
Sponsored