First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport, SC, Iconic Silver, 2.7
Occupation
Retired
Happy travels and good luck with it. I couldn’t be happier with mine.
Sponsored

Bobbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Love the Lariat trim level. So much more over and above the XLT with features and creature comfort. In fact, there were XLTs at my dealership that cost more than mine. Waited 21 weeks, but worth it.

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Love the Lariat trim level. So much more over and above the XLT with features and creature comfort. In fact, there were XLTs at my dealership that cost more than mine. Waited 21 weeks, but worth it.
What is your favorite feature on the lariat? I am upgrading from XLT to lariat and can’t wait for my new build to come in

Sponsored

Bobbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I opted for the sport package, so the leather bucket seats with heating/cooling are fantastic and very comfortable. Also got the interior work surface which is pretty cool. Power tailgate is very handy, especially with the built-in ladder. Love everything about this truck INCLUDING the 24 mpg I’m getting!

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
What is your favorite feature on the lariat? I am upgrading from XLT to lariat and can’t wait for my new build to come in
I owned a 22 XLT for 5 weeks before trading it in on an early build 22 lariat. Here is why:

cooled seats
Leather seats
4A
Didn’t have SXM and nav deleted

there was more than that that I got from upgrading, but speaking specifically about going from XLT to Lariat, that’s what I liked

Last edited:

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I opted for the sport package, so the leather bucket seats with heating/cooling are fantastic and very comfortable. Also got the interior work surface which is pretty cool. Power tailgate is very handy, especially with the built-in ladder. Love everything about this truck INCLUDING the 24 mpg I’m getting!
Is the remote tailgate release a slow close? Or does it just slam to the bottom?

and did anyone in here upgrade to black appearance package or the 20” black tires? Wondering if they came with black lug nuts?

Bobbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
You won’t regret your decision. Good luck!

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Is the remote tailgate release a slow close? Or does it just slam to the bottom?

and did anyone in here upgrade to black appearance package or the 20” black tires? Wondering if they came with black lug nuts?
I'm getting the Lariat BAP in Atlas blue. Haven't got it yet but they say is scheduled to ship on 11/27. Unless Ford changed something very recently, the BAP with the 20" black gloss wheels do not come with black lug nuts. :( Gorilla has a nice set and you can find others too.

Gorilla 61148BCX F-150 Lug Nut Kit Factory-Style Bulge Black Chrome 2015-2022/Raptor 2017-2022 (cjponyparts.com)

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Ordering the 2022 model year I was close to getting an XLT 302A but when Granger ran the their price for that vs an identically-optioned Lariat 500A the very small difference made it a no-brainer.

The significant 'only on a Lariat or higher' features I gained include
  • TOD with 4A transfer case
  • full-power tailgate
  • full-power trailer tow mirrors (extend / retract / fold)
  • Leather buckets in Baja Tan
The 2022 Lariat was +$1709 out-the-door compared to the 'comparable' XLT, I'm so very glad I went Lariat, I love every one of the significant features I gained and all the other minor niceties that came with it. And yes, my truck was delivered exactly as ordered with no 'forced feature removals' by Ford.

Not sure how that would play-out (or pay-out) in 2023 model year with the elimination of the Lariat 500A trim level (moot for me because they also eliminated the Lariat SuperCab :(:cry:).
Sponsored