• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Clean150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
I've changed my preferred dealership for the 2nd time since last Friday and I have gone with Kearny Mesa Ford based on the no nonsense communication I've experienced with Dennis. Dennis reached out and confirmed, in writing, exactly how my reservation will be treated and did not mince words. If there is any doubt in your mind about your reservation or the dealership it is with then I strongly suggest contacting him and investigating if Kearny Mesa will deliver what you are looking for.

Separately I will pass on that I switched away from Ken Grody Ford. They are pleasant enough and I get it, it's a capital venture. I'm sure many will have satisfactory experiences with them. However, I was not able to have my questions about their policy and how it would be applied to my reservation regarding dealer markups and fees answered in a way I felt confident enough to do business with them in the end.

The dealership switching process was easy enough, just be prepared to hold on the service line for a bit. I used 800-334-4375 to get through to the "lightning" team otherwise the 800-392-3673 will be a separate wait on it's own before transfer to the direct line. Happy hunting.
Sponsored

muncle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning EV
Power Ford in Albuquerque, NM will be charging MSRP for the Lightning. (Re: Sandrine Hernandez)
Still waiting for an answer from Rich Ford.
I think this was misread? On the dealer list it says Power Ford has ADM added. It shouldn't. Unless someone else had differing info?

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat SR, LC500
Any near Dallas? I have mine at Autonation Frisco, but I feel like they'll add adm...

EastTX

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tahoe, Model Y
Any near Dallas? I have mine at Autonation Frisco, but I feel like they'll add adm...
I have an email from Planet Ford in Dallas confirming they will not charge ADM. Hopefully they stick with that.

Stumpy_steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Just met with Eric at Folsom Ford in Folsom, CA.

“As of right now, we are not charging ADM for local buyers.”

The “as of right now” portion made me uncomfortable seeing as how we’re 6-9 months out from delivery but we will see!

I am number 25 out of roughly 150 reservations at Folsom Ford since it opened up May 19. Dealers do have a list fwiw

Sponsored

Sharpster

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning XLT Carbonized Grey
I had a long conversation with Ford of Upland(CA) and he confirmed that pre-ordered vehicles will be at MSRP. On the flip side, he said that ALL vehicles will be going to pre-orders first and that there is no current dealer allocation, so any Lightning that ends up on the lot due to a failed delivery will be at their current typical mark-up of 7k-10k.

denny@KMFord

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
Denny, what's the scoop on the 10/26/21 order banks opening. Someone at your dealership is reported as saying the date got pushed back. Other dealers are saying their info from Ford is still 10/26/21. Which of these is correct?
Correct I got an email from my Zone Rep that it was being pushed back. I have not heard anything else from here on it. Personally the longer they oput it off for me the better as we are still dealing with Bronco anc Maverick orders.

The process that Ford has introduced back with the Mach-e requries a lot of work to stay on top of everything.

denny@KMFord

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
Just met with Eric at Folsom Ford in Folsom, CA.

“As of right now, we are not charging ADM for local buyers.”

The “as of right now” portion made me uncomfortable seeing as how we’re 6-9 months out from delivery but we will see!

I am number 25 out of roughly 150 reservations at Folsom Ford since it opened up May 19. Dealers do have a list fwiw
That is 100% correct all dealers can pull their list in CNI and know exact what place you are in,

denny@KMFord

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
If you’re looking for a dealer with no ADM no additional products or add-ons Kearny Mesa Ford is your store. Also, if Ford DOES release that the Lightning will be able to be purchased via AXZD Plan we will also honor all those plans. NO GAMES NO BS. We are looking to build on the success we have had with Bronco now with Lightning.

Our philosophy is simple, honest up-front pricing and constant communication during the entire process.

Sponsored

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
Thanks for the info Denny. Not what I wanted to hear, but it is what it is.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I had a long conversation with Ford of Upland(CA) and he confirmed that pre-ordered vehicles will be at MSRP. On the flip side, he said that ALL vehicles will be going to pre-orders first and that there is no current dealer allocation, so any Lightning that ends up on the lot due to a failed delivery will be at their current typical mark-up of 7k-10k.
Stay away from Upland. I know they claim no Market Adjustment but there is a reason they are telling you any vehicle not delivered will be sold with a $7-10K markup.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
If you’re looking for a dealer with no ADM no additional products or add-ons Kearny Mesa Ford is your store. Also, if Ford DOES release that the Lightning will be able to be purchased via AXZD Plan we will also honor all those plans. NO GAMES NO BS. We are looking to build on the success we have had with Bronco now with Lightning.

Our philosophy is simple, honest up-front pricing and constant communication during the entire process.
When you switch dealers, do you go to the back of the line at the new dealer or does your reservation number and date still keep you in place (of course depending if others placed reservations before you?)

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
When you switch dealers, do you go to the back of the line at the new dealer or does your reservation number and date still keep you in place (of course depending if others placed reservations before you?)
You maintain your timestamp and keep your relative place in line with Ford.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
Southern California:
Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park just replied via email and said:

- No ADM on an order vehicle.;)
- X Plan is honored for an ordered vehicle only - lot / stock Lightning are excluded :D
- CA Clean Fuel Rewards honored at time of sale ($1500 discount for California residents).?

$7500 Federal tax credit (hoping Ford does not surpass their Fed limit when I get mine).

Post sales CA rebates: CVRP $2000 + Utility $1000 + L2 charger installation subsidy + HOV Exempt = AWESOME deal on a new Lightning!
$1500 discount for Ca resident? Damn! I'm reserved with them (Jesus). They didn't say anything about $1500 discount, but then again I just asked if they'd go MSRP. Did they just offer it to you, or did you already go through negotiations with them? Post sale rebates are sounding real good. Is that automatically included? I doubt it. I'm looking up "X plan". Thanks for all this info!
Sponsored