• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

EatDirtFartDust

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ
Occupation
Ford service manager
i can personally vouch that Suntrup Ford in St Louis MO will not markup an ordered Lightning and will honor X/D-plan
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
$1500 discount for Ca resident? Damn! I'm reserved with them (Jesus). They didn't say anything about $1500 discount, but then again I just asked if they'd go MSRP. Did they just offer it to you, or did you already go through negotiations with them? Post sale rebates are sounding real good. Is that automatically included? I doubt it. I'm looking up "X plan". Thanks for all this info!
Yes!
I am aware of all this because I currently drive a PHEV.

California residents that get an EV / PHEV / Alt Fuel gets a $1500 discount thru California Clean Fuel Reward POS.

This assumes the dealer is enrolled in the program.

Don't forget the $7500 federal tax credit !~

So if your dealer is participating, the dealer will knock off $1500 of the total sales price and the dealer will recoup it from the state.

Plus after the purchase, you can get $2000 CVRP, $1000 local utility, L2 EVSE installation credit, Utility TOU meter & plan and the most important: DMV clean air HOV carpool exemption sticker.

This sticker allows you to drive the carpool lanes solo!

Here's mine on my PHEV:
Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) IMG_3454

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
Yes!
I am aware of all this because I currently drive a PHEV.

California residents that get an EV / PHEV / Alt Fuel gets a $1500 discount thru California Clean Fuel Reward POS.

This assumes the dealer is enrolled in the program.

Don't forget the $7500 federal tax credit !~

So if your dealer is participating, the dealer will knock off $1500 of the total sales price and the dealer will recoup it from the state.

Plus after the purchase, you can get $2000 CVRP, $1000 local utility, L2 EVSE installation credit, Utility TOU meter & plan and the most important: DMV clean air HOV carpool exemption sticker.

This sticker allows you to drive the carpool lanes solo!

Here's mine on my PHEV:
IMG_3454.jpg
Good to know. I'm new to this world. I thought I heard there are only so many of those stickers going out every year. That worries me. Thanks again.

AR_Alex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 mustang GT, 2017 F150 v6
Casa ford in El Paso, Texas said that they would be adding a minimum of 5k adm, that they weren’t completely sure yet and wanted to see how they would sell to determine if they should add more. Avoid at all costs lol…

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
$1500 discount for Ca resident? Damn! I'm reserved with them (Jesus). They didn't say anything about $1500 discount, but then again I just asked if they'd go MSRP. Did they just offer it to you, or did you already go through negotiations with them? Post sale rebates are sounding real good. Is that automatically included? I doubt it. I'm looking up "X plan". Thanks for all this info!
They have to be a participating dealer, which they are. It's dropping from $1500 to $750.

https://cleanfuelreward.com/find-your-ev/electric-car-dealers

Sponsored

danane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 FJ Cruiser, 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Possibly first MA data point... Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough, MA emailed me saying ADM will be "determined based on the supply in demand at the time of delivery" and "X-plan will not be honored." Also said order window will open early November, so at least there's that.

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Possibly first MA data point... Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough, MA emailed me saying ADM will be "determined based on the supply in demand at the time of delivery" and "X-plan will not be honored." Also said order window will open early November, so at least there's that.
This is the one thing that I will call out the dealer being shady on. If you want to charge ADM it should be transparent at the time of ordering. Otherwise the dealer is using 'my' reservation to get a truck that he can sell to someone else and at the same time pushing me to the bottom of the line

denny@KMFord

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
The only problem with what he emailed you is that your sales contract has to be dated before November 2nd 2021. On November 2nd the MAXIMUM reward amount goes from $1,500 to $750.

CCFR has already released this so I wonder why they would say that the reward amount will be $1,500. Just might want to get some clarification from them on this.

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
I spoke with two dealerships today here in Illinois.

My main dealership (one that I reserved preorder with) said yes, still on for tomorrow at 1:00pm...still showing like that in her system and made an appt.

The other competitor down the road said they won't know until they walk in to the dealership in the morning.. they are hearing things both ways from various people and its a crapshoot.

I asked both if they know if your spot in line is gonna go based on your pre-order reservation, number or by when you place order.. both locations said they are clueless because ford switches it up so much with each model launch. So we will see tomorrow.

I get A-Plan pricing, so i'm gonna play both dealerships off each other until I get one to break lol. Anyone know of dealers in Illinois with no ADM or accepting a/z plan? No dealership i called will answer, so I'm trying to "reverse-engineer" by bronco/mach-e forums to figure it out.

Side note: neither dealer will be requiring money down..both said since i put my $100 down for reservation thats all they need, since they don't have a car and VIN, they can't charge anything for the order.

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Local NW indiana Ford dealer told me NO ADM on ordering, A/Z plan available and when it arrives I can decide. They even offered an option for me to order a regular F150-Tremor or Ranger-Tremor ,and Lightning
which dealership? i'm out by Joliet area, and don't mind the drive to work with a good dealer..lemme know!

Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2016 Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
retired oceanographer
I don't know if there's a thread on this, but I think this is a good idea to have a list of dealers that do or don't do ADM. This is for the F-150 Lightning, if you couldn't figure this out already (because you're in the F-150 Lightning subforum).

No ADM/ADM Dealer List:
TEXAS
Casa ford in El Paso
- ADM Added
Griffith Ford in San Marcos - ADM Added
Planet Ford in Dallas - No ADM
Pruitt Ford in Burkburnett - No ADM and no down payment required when ordering

MINNESOTA
Apple Valley Ford
- No ADM
Apple Ford Lincoln in Apple Valley - No ADM
Granger Ford, Twin Cities - No ADM/Below Invoice

CALIFORNIA
Airport Marina - Apparently only communicates through an antiquated "phone call" system.
Autonation Torrance - No ADM
Cerritos - No ADM
Encinitas Ford - No ADM
The Ford Store in Morgan Hill - No ADM, would honor X-Plan pricing.
The Ford Store in San Leandro - No ADM
Folsom Ford in Folsom - No ADM for local customers
Folsom Lake Ford in Sacramento - No ADM for customers within 30 miles
Ford of Upland - No ADM for pre-ordered vehicles
Fritts Ford - No ADM
Future Ford of Clovis - ADM added
Harrold Ford in Sacramento - ADM Added
Kearney Mesa Ford in San Diego - No ADM
Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park:
- No ADM on an order vehicle.;)
- X Plan is honored for an ordered vehicle only - lot / stock Lightning are excluded :D
- CA Clean Fuel Rewards honored at time of sale ($1500 discount for California residents).?​
North County Ford - No ADM
Puente Hills Ford - ADM Added - MSRP plus $10K.
Serramonte Ford - No ADM and honors X-plan. Participates in the Clean Fuel Reward
South Bay Ford - Wouldn't commit to no-adm, no pricing
Tuttle-Click Ford, Irvine - ADM Added
"... management staff has decided to have a $10,000 over MSRP Adm on ALL Ford F-150 Lightnings...this is strictly due to the lack of allocation Ford has allowed us and the expected demand for the vehicle."
Vista Ford in Woodland Hills - ADM added

OREGON
Damerow Ford in Beaverton
- No ADM. Will honor x plan if available.
Gresham Ford in Gresham - No ADM, Will NOT honor x plan.
Roberson Ford in Albany - ADM added, said based on the demand they can and will
Skyline Ford in Salem - No ADM. Their sales manager is also getting on the preferred EV list for the state allowing state rebates to be taken off purchase price.

NEW JERSEY
All American Ford Paramus
- No ADM, will not honor X plan.
Mahwah Ford - No ADM and yes Xplan if ford allows.
George Wall Ford Lincoln in Red Bank NJ - High ADM
Tom's Ford - No ADM, will honor X-Plan
Woodbridge Ford - No ADM
Wayne Ford - No ADM

PENNSYLVANIA
Chapman Ford in Horsham PA
- Might be worth the drive. I think he is @dealerinsider on this board. They have a solid reputation on the Bronco board. 3% under invoice

IOWA
Granger of IA - No ADM, $1000 off invoice.

VIRGINIA

NORTH CAROLINA
Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem, NC
- No ADM.

LOUISIANA
Banner Ford
- No ADM
South Bay Ford - No ADM

MAINE
Townsend Ford - No ADM.

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Autofair Ford
- will give you an ok order discount (invoice - 1.25% MSRP by my calculations), but the dealer fees are high ($825 - including some b.s. consumer protection fee no-one else seems to be charging in NH).
Best Ford - ADM Added.

NEW YORK
Levittown Ford
- No ADM
Saville Ford - ADM Added
Van Bortel Ford, Rochester - No ADM, and they will honor X-Plan

ALABAMA
Town & Country Ford
- No ADM at either location, Pell City or Bessemer.

TENNESSEE
Bob Bowers Ford
- No ADM

NEVADA
Corwin Ford
- No ADM
Capital Ford - No ADM
Ken Graff Ford - No ADM

UTAH
Ken Graff Ford - ADM Added

MISSOURI
Corwin Ford in Springfield
- No ADM and will honor X-plan
Suntrup Ford in St Louis - No ADM and will honor X-Plan

FLORIDA

COLORADO
Interstate Ford
- No ADM, does not honor X-Plan, requires a $500 deposit for any order, and it is refundable
Loveland Ford - No ADM.
Mike Maroone Ford - no ADM

ARIZONA
Earnhardt Ford
- No ADM, will honor x-plan if offered.

WASHINGTON (standard $150 doc fee)
Bowen Scarff in Kent - No ADM
Evergreen in Issaquah -No ADM

CONNECTICUT
Gengras Ford
- $2000 above MSRP
Hoffman Ford - No ADM, will honor x plan
Tasca Ford - No ADM, no x plan
Torrington Ford - No ADM, no x plan

NEW MEXICO
Power Ford in Albuquerque
- No ADM

MASSACHUSETS
Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough - ADM Added (based on supply and demand)

Mullinax Nationwide (Alabama, Florida, Washington) - see post here:
1) No ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) No Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!
OP: Please edit this post with instructions on how to add new information. We have an entire thread on a dealer charging $500 ADM and they aren't on this list.
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...i-refuse-to-pay-msrp-adm-at-koon’s-ford.6514/

JPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Rebar Detailer/Estimator
Vancouver Ford in Washington finally got back to me and confirmed "Market" pricing... here's their responses:

1.) Will Vancouver Ford be committing to MSRP (or below?) for reserved/ordered trucks with no ADM or dealer add-ons? Based on market.

2.) Are there any other Dealer fees I should be aware of beyond Destination charge, tags and sales tax? Doc fee in WA is up to $150

3.) I have heard through online forums that ordering begins on October 26, can you confirm that? No everything in this current environment is fluid.

4.) What is the required deposit at time of order? Is it refundable? Yes

5.) Are there any State EV incentives in Washington state? Not that we are aware of you would get whatever is available

6.) Will I be able to get a firm final price in writing at the time of my order if I come in and order at the dealership? Yes

I emailed Gresham Ford in Oregon and they confirmed no ADM so I think I'll be transferring my reservation there.

denny@KMFord

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
General Sales Manager
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Ca. Clean Fuel Rewards is not $1,500 it will be $750 as of November 2nd 2021. I only bring this up so those of you in CA have accurate information.
Ford F-150 Lightning List: F-150 Lightning dealers that do / don't apply ADM (price markup) Capture.JPG

OP
OP

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L

roxbury29

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150, FX4 Supercab
Occupation
Sales
which dealership? i'm out by Joliet area, and don't mind the drive to work with a good dealer..lemme know!
^ 2 dealers; Art Hill Ford in Merrillville & talk to Boris or Steve the MGR. or Webb Ford in Highland and talk to Kevin ( he will be the one placing the orders ). I have purchased several new Fords from both of these dealers. Webb told me to order both the Lightning and F150 tremor and I can make my decision after they arrive. Being close to Chicago area, for placing orders they are honoring A/Z. If you want something on the lot, I would go with ArtHill.

If you are just looking for a good deal and not a ford A/Z eligible also try Art Hill first.
Sponsored