ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
I don't know if there's a thread on this, but I think this is a good idea to have a list of dealers that do or don't do ADM. This is for the F-150 Lightning, if you couldn't figure this out already (because you're in the F-150 Lightning subforum).

No ADM/ADM Dealer List:
TEXAS
Griffith Ford in San Marcos
- ADM Added
Pruitt Ford in Burkburnett - No ADM and no down payment required when ordering

MINNESOTA
Apple Valley Ford
- No ADM
Apple Ford Lincoln in Apple Valley - No ADM
Granger Ford, Twin Cities - No ADM/Below Invoice

CALIFORNIA
Airport Marina - Apparently only communicates through an antiquated "phone call" system.
Autonation Torrance - No ADM
Cerritos - No ADM
Encinitas Ford - No ADM
The Ford Store in Morgan Hill - No ADM, would honor X-Plan pricing.
The Ford Store in San Leandro - No ADM
Folsom Lake Ford in Sacremento - No ADM for customers within 30 miles
Fritts Ford - No ADM
Future Ford of Clovis - ADM added
Harrold Ford in Sacremento - ADM Added
Kearney Mesa Ford in San Diego - No ADM
Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park:
- No ADM on an order vehicle.;)
- X Plan is honored for an ordered vehicle only - lot / stock Lightning are excluded :D
- CA Clean Fuel Rewards honored at time of sale ($1500 discount for California residents).👍
North County Ford - No ADM
Puente Hills Ford - ADM Added - MSRP plus $10K.
Serramonte Ford - No ADM
South Bay Ford - Wouldn't commit to no-adm, no pricing
Tuttle-Click Ford, Irvine - ADM Added
"... management staff has decided to have a $10,000 over MSRP Adm on ALL Ford F-150 Lightnings...this is strictly due to the lack of allocation Ford has allowed us and the expected demand for the vehicle."
Vista Ford in Woodland Hills - ADM added

OREGON
Damerow Ford in Beaverton
- No ADM. Will honor x plan if available.
Gresham Ford in Gresham - No ADM, Will NOT honor x plan.
Roberson Ford in Albany - ADM added, said based on the demand they can and will
Skyline Ford in Salem - No ADM. Their sales manager is also getting on the preferred EV list for the state allowing state rebates to be taken off purchase price.

NEW JERSEY
All American Ford Paramus
- No ADM, will not honor X plan.
Mahwah Ford - No ADM and yes Xplan if ford allows.
George Wall Ford Lincoln in Red Bank NJ - High ADM
Tom's Ford - No ADM, will honor X-Plan
Woodbridge Ford - No ADM
Wayne Ford - No ADM

PENNSYLVANIA
Chapman Ford in Horsham PA
- Might be worth the drive. I think he is @dealerinsider on this board. They have a solid reputation on the Bronco board. 3% under invoice

IOWA
Granger of IA - No ADM, $1000 off invoice.

VIRGINIA

NORTH CAROLINA
Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem, NC
- No ADM.

LOUISIANA
Banner Ford
- No ADM
South Bay Ford - No ADM

MAINE
Townsend Ford - No ADM.

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Autofair Ford
- will give you an ok order discount (invoice - 1.25% MSRP by my calculations), but the dealer fees are high ($825 - including some b.s. consumer protection fee no-one else seems to be charging in NH).
Best Ford - ADM Added.

NEW YORK
Levittown Ford
- No ADM
Saville Ford - ADM Added
Van Bortel Ford, Rochester - No ADM, and they will honor X-Plan

ALABAMA
Town & Ccountry Ford
- No ADM at either location, Pell City or Bessemer.

TENNESSEE
Bob Bowers Ford
- No ADM

NEVADA
Corwin Ford
- No ADM
Capital Ford - No ADM
Ken Garff Ford - No ADM

UTAH
Ken Garff Ford
- ADM Added

MISSOURI
Corwin Ford in Springfield
- No ADM. Will honor x-plan

FLORIDA

COLORADO
Interstate Ford
- No ADM, does not honor X-Plan, requires a $500 deposit for any order, and it is refundable
Loveland Ford - No ADM.
Mike Maroone Ford - no ADM

ARIZONA
Earnhardt Ford
- No ADM, will honor x-plan if offered.

WASHINGTON (standard $150 doc fee)
Bowen Scarff in Kent - No ADM
Evergreen in Issaquah -No ADM

CONNECTICUT
Gengras Ford
- $2000 above MSRP
Hoffman Ford - No ADM, will honor x plan
Tasca Ford - No ADM, no x plan
Torrington Ford - No ADM, no x plan

NEW MEXICO
Power Ford in Albuquerque
- ADM Added

Mullinax Nationwide (Alabama, Florida, Washington) - see post here:
1) No ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) No Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!
Advertisement

Last edited:

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder
Occupation
Geek
I don't know if there's a thread on this, but I think this is a good idea to have a list of dealers that do or don't do ADM.

I just searched to see if Pruitt Ford in Burkburnett, TX does ADM, and they don't, according to this thread in the Bronco forums:
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/list-dealers-who-arent-charging-over-msrp.785/post-5326
My reservation is with @Granger Ford for below invoice pricing. Check with them to see what their current deal is as Ford does not want dealers to advertise below MSRP pricing ;)

Honestly I didn't even know they were doing a deal on the Lightning when I made my reservation and was thrilled when I got the confirmation email.

Edit:
I'm in the Twin Cities, MN and didn't even check with local dealers for the Lightning. They all were at or over MSRP on the Bronco and frankly none of them very pleasant to work with. In general they only wanted to work on selling cars off the lot and didn't have time to deal with a customer order.

I worked with Granger on a Bronco although I ended up not ordering one (it wasn't comfortable for me). While waiting for the Bronco we sat in the F-150 at an auto show and instantly fell in love with the interior space.

Last edited:

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicles
Egolf
Sacramento, CA:

Harrold Ford: ADM Added. "We do not know what the specific market adjustment is going to be on our Lightnings until we know how many we are going to be allocated. They will be sold for over MSRP we do expect due to the limited allocations."

Folsom Lake Ford: No ADM. "we will for sure do MSRP on a Lightning for you."

Granger Ford

First Name
Zach
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
My reservation is with @Granger Ford for below invoice pricing. Check with them to see what their current deal is as Ford does not want dealers to advertise below MSRP pricing ;)

Honestly I didn't even know they were doing a deal on the Lightning when I made my reservation and was thrilled when I got the confirmation email.

Edit:
I'm in the Twin Cities, MN and didn't even check with local dealers for the Lightning. They all were at or over MSRP on the Bronco and frankly none of them very pleasant to work with. In general they only wanted to work on selling cars off the lot and didn't have time to deal with a customer order.

I worked with Granger on a Bronco although I ended up not ordering one (it wasn't comfortable for me). While waiting for the Bronco we sat in the F-150 at an auto show and instantly fell in love with the interior space.

I can confirm we have thin margins. 😂

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda PHEV
Occupation
Network Tech
My reservation is with [B]@Granger Ford for below invoice pricing. Check with them to see what their current deal is as Ford does not want dealers to advertise below MSRP pricing ;)[/B]

Edit:

Have never heard of below MSRP on a new incoming model!

I'd switch my reservation and fly to IA @Granger Ford and pick up to drive back to CA using the EA charge network!

What a nice way to break in your new truck !

Ericvogel

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda3, Toyota Camry

Edit:

I'm also in the TC - I spoke to Apple Valley Ford, they committed to MSRP with no markups... I might check with Granger to see what they are running! Thanks :)

BennyTheBeaver

Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 Ford Ranger, 2007 Ford F-150
In Oregon:

Skyline Ford in Salem: NO ADM, their sales manager is also getting on the preferred EV list for the state allowing state rebates to be taken off purchase price.

Roberson Ford in Albany: WILL CHARGE ADM, said based on the demand they can and will

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Have never heard of below MSRP on a new incoming model!
I actually went to the store to order a 2020.
I got invoice on that order.
Informed later in the day 2020 was not an option.
Told them to go ahead and order the same in a 2021.
They still gave me the invoice price on it, and it came out to be a few hundred
less than the outgoing model. A few of the things I ordered on the 20 were standard items on the 21.

I was pleased, as I was not aware there was a complete new truck coming.

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Sacramento, CA:

Harrold Ford: ADM Added. "We do not know what the specific market adjustment is going to be on our Lightnings until we know how many we are going to be allocated. They will be sold for over MSRP we do expect due to the limited allocations."

Folsom Lake Ford: No ADM. "we will for sure do MSRP on a Lightning for you."
I have one with Sac and one with Folsom. Looks like I will be changing the other one to Folsom. Thanks!

Rbud414

First Name
Ra
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent, Nissan Altima
Does anyone know of which dealer in NJ does not charge ADM? Or how can I find out?

Rbud414

First Name
Ra
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent, Nissan Altima
Does anyone know of which dealer in NJ does not charge ADM? Or how can I find out?
Nevemind found it on the bronco link above. Looks like Mahwah ford does not charge adm according to the list. Would it be appropriate to call them to confirm?

Villageidit

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 1500, 2008 Honda Element,
Occupation
Retired
Nevemind found it on the bronco link above. Looks like Mahwah ford does not charge adm according to the list. Would it be appropriate to call them to confirm?
Check with Tom at Chapman Ford in Horsham PA. Might be worth the drive. I think he is @dealerinsider on this board. They have a solid reputation on the Bronco board.

DadBald

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
Any Michigan folks here? I have a reservation with a dealer in Grand Rapids, Keller Ford. The rep there said "I believe the Lightning will be sold at MSRP." I was hoping for a stronger confirmation than that, but at least they didn't explicitly say they will mark up.

Billho

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger, GMC Sierra, Honda Odyssey & Shadow MC
Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem, NC told me yesterday that they will sell at MSRP with no ADM.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder
Occupation
Geek
I'm also in the TC - I spoke to Apple Valley Ford, they committed to MSRP with no markups... I might check with Granger to see what they are running! Thanks :)
Do give @Granger Ford a call! My reservation is for $1000 under invoice price and believe they are still make the same deal.

Advertisement

Advertisement