• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Antimatter Blue F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Math
I just talked with my dealer at The Ford Store in San Leandro, CA. They will offer the Lightning for MSRP for orders.
Sponsored

Clean150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
Southern California:
Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park just replied via email and said:

- No ADM on an order vehicle.;)
- X Plan is honored for an ordered vehicle only - lot / stock Lightning are excluded :D
- CA Clean Fuel Rewards honored at time of sale ($1500 discount for California residents).?

$7500 Federal tax credit (hoping Ford does not surpass their Fed limit when I get mine).

Post sales CA rebates: CVRP $2000 + Utility $1000 + L2 charger installation subsidy + HOV Exempt = AWESOME deal on a new Lightning!
Great idea!
I'm up for the group buy!
I'd be in for this too.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
How do I get myself added to this list?
Minnesota
Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley
No markups, all plan pricing honored.
Best price dealer, no hidden fees, no BS!
F-150s at invoice, Raptors at MSRP.
We will handle registration and everything in your state so you don't need to go to the DMV!
Glad to hear you plan to do better for the F-150 than your did for the Bronco. I talked to several Twin Cities dealers about the Bronco including AVF and none would consider pricing below MSRP, some even indicated that there was agreement not to do so.

As a result I didn't even bother looking at local dealerships for the F-150.

Sponsored

nconantj

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Reservation
Henderson Ford in Webster, NY can be added to the No ADM list.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Ford Escape, Honda Accord
Puente Hills Ford (Judy) in California just text me MSRP plus $10K.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Puente Hills Ford Internet Manager told me the $10-20K ADMs on their vehicles were for people who wanted them right now. If I didn't need a vehicle right now I could order any of them and they will sell them for MSRP in about six months when the vehicle comes in.

She said that my Lightning wouldn't have anything added to it...except for the $2K paint "treatment" every vehicle gets when it comes through their lot...she told me confidently and proudly. :)

That had me looking elsewhere but if she's being up front and that's the only "fee" they ding me with it might be a blessing in disguise. In any case, seems like Puente Hills can be added to the "No ADM" list.
I just received an email and text from Judy at Puente Hill Ford, and she told me $10K added to MSRP. I didn't go any further, so I don't know what else they plan on adding. On goes the search for me.

Sponsored

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did this change? They previously said that they don't add ADM UNLESS you absolutely want it right now
Well, being as you can't get it right now and has to be ordered, I assumed this fell under that notation. I just received it within the last 1/2 hour. I text "stop" to the text, and responded thank you but I'm looking for MSRP to her email. My search continues.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
But you are going to pay $2000 over MSRP for a dealer added option ?

What if you don't want that "option"?

I can't stand dealers that add stuff onto a perfectly good vehicle and make tons of money - like all the car dealers I dealt with recently who charged $500 for an alarm add on (vehicle has it's own security), $1000 tracking locater (vehicle has GPS tracking), $300 door guards & door handle plastics (Amazon sells it for $10).

I work near Puente Hills Ford and have known they do this so I have opted to put my reservation with Ken Grody Ford in OC - it's further away, but they don't add a penny to the MSRP.

Plus, it's where our organization buys all our fleet vehicles from (state government exempt white fleet).
I sent an email to Ken Grody and waiting for a response. Let's see what happens.

Clean150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
I sent an email to Ken Grody and waiting for a response. Let's see what happens.
I've spoken with 3 sales reps and their Customer Care Manager at Ken Grody since Friday and they all told me they would honor MSRP. In the chat with the manager we discussed email confirmation and I have not received a response to that email.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ken Grody considers my single Lightning reservation as a personal order and they won't add a penny on top of the MSRP.

Can you check and see if Puente Hills adds on the treatment for online ordered / non inventory vehicles ?

Because the Lightning is not a dealer stocked car (at least initially) - all will be ordered specifically for a reservation - they would not need to do any treatments as they would not even have to pay a penny for the bank loan to hold it on their lot.

Since the dealer does not pay for the truck like a lot stocked car, they would have no reason to add a paint treatment (which is BS)...
I just received an email from Ken Grody and was told they would charge me MSRP tax lic and that's it. That's what I'm looking for. I just received it. Do you know how the reservation process goes? Give the dealership the $100 directly? I hate giving credit cards over the phone.

two wheels

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Puente Hills Ford Internet Manager told me the $10-20K ADMs on their vehicles were for people who wanted them right now. If I didn't need a vehicle right now I could order any of them and they will sell them for MSRP in about six months when the vehicle comes in.

She said that my Lightning wouldn't have anything added to it...except for the $2K paint "treatment" every vehicle gets when it comes through their lot...she told me confidently and proudly. :)

That had me looking elsewhere but if she's being up front and that's the only "fee" they ding me with it might be a blessing in disguise. In any case, seems like Puente Hills can be added to the "No ADM" list.
FYI. I just received word from Ken Grody in OC and they told me, MSRP tax lic and that's it. FYI
Sponsored