• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Long McArthur Ford just confirmed on LiveStream everything will go live on the 26th.
Sponsored

JTmass

First Name
Joaquin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Ranger
I'm gonna be a little skeptical on this post. This guy just joined today to tell us orders are delayed? I think he's trolling.

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
I'm gonna be a little skeptical on this post. This guy just joined today to tell us orders are delayed? I think he's trolling.
Yeah, that's a huge reason why I'm skeptical as well. That and absolutely no one else has confirmed this yet.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
And here's a prime moment where Ford can differentiate themselves from the competition in EVs moving forward. Just by announcing this officially they would be leagues ahead of the competition in communication.

One can hope.

Sponsored

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
Somehow. Someway, I gotta think politics is playing into these decisions l.?

biers

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
It’s ok guys. It gives Ford more time to do some market research so they can drop the price by $1-3k like they did with the Mach E.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
Yeah, a delay in order date doesn't bother me one bit but I would really like to get the order guide and some hints on pricing.

Just hoping there are not a lot of delays to full scale production as I have been waiting for a new ride since March 2020 (was planning for a Bronco which was originally targeted for early spring 2020 before all of the delays).

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I realistically needed this time to continue setting aside money for the down payment and all of the aftermarket accessories anyway.
Just because order opening has been delayed it doesn't necessarily mean that the first deliveries will be delayed.
Sponsored