First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
I've found at least 5 trucks close to me that all have ship dates either on the same day or after me. All have the same location before getting on the train. Every one of them has been delivered. One of them shipped on the 9th and got delivered on the 18th! This is so frustrating. I know the finish line is close but stuff like that really grinds my gears. Maybe I'll take a ride pass the local train yard tomorrow. End rant
Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I've found at least 5 trucks close to me that all have ship dates either on the same day or after me. All have the same location before getting on the train. Every one of them has been delivered. One of them shipped on the 9th and got delivered on the 18th! This is so frustrating. I know the finish line is close but stuff like that really grinds my gears. Maybe I'll take a ride pass the local train yard tomorrow. End rant
I know all too well exactly what your experiencing, it’s frustrating as all heck! That point where you can practically taste it but just out of reach. All I can say is hold on, you’ll very soon have it.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well- here it is! Beautiful truck. Love the colour and the new Lariat interior is definitely a step up over the prior generation. Also glad I got the low profile tonneau cover- looks great! It’s been a ride guys and wishing all of you still waiting some good news very soon!

Ford F-150 Kansas City plant are they up and running 4F9B21A5-43A6-4A14-8CE6-10E027E18756

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Well- here it is! Beautiful truck. Love the colour and the new Lariat interior is definitely a step up over the prior generation. Also glad I got the low profile tonneau cover- looks great! It’s been a ride guys and wishing all of you still waiting some good news very soon!

4F9B21A5-43A6-4A14-8CE6-10E027E18756.jpeg
Beautiful looking truck. Enjoy the hell out of it!

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Anyone ever heard of the Eta changing during transport?. My trucks been in transit for 29 days and the Eta end date just got pushed back a week today. What are some reasons that would happen?

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Anyone ever heard of the Eta changing during transport?. My trucks been in transit for 29 days and the Eta end date just got pushed back a week today. What are some reasons that would happen?
Train car transfer missed the next train? Train car had an issue and got side tracked? Local shipping delays/truck transport availability issues? Crew staffing issues for unloading train cars at destination? Unexpected track maintenance on a stretch with limited or no alternate route? Alternate route long? Rail transport is irritating.

mschiraldi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport 2.7 SCREW

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
brutal…
Have you seen your recent visibility report? It should say where your truck is. Probably sitting at a car distribution terminal like mine was for almost 2 weeks (literally 5 minutes from the dealer!).

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
brutal…

Have you seen your recent visibility report? It should say where your truck is. Probably sitting at a car distribution terminal like mine was for almost 2 weeks (literally 5 minutes from the dealer!).
going to text my sales guy this morning and ask for it

Sponsored

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Hay Dearborn, why are you hogging all the chips. Us KCAP want our trucks this year. Give up some chips.
i KNOW RIGHT! I wish there was a way to change my build to Dearborn.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager