First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 7850 GVWR
Occupation
Truck Driver
Try to get updates on if the plant Kansas City is up and running? I believe I seen article June 14th they may start up the F-150 again. I've have one on order since April 16th.
Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Good question, that is the last I saw as well. I have been seeing people get their blend dates etc for Dearborn but haven’t yet seen anyone report getting one for KC.

Myself I had ordered in March (so no sorry for the delay rebate for me), originally had a build week of 6/7... still no window sticker or blend date so my assumption is I’m now somewhere out past week of 6/14.

Hopefully KC does start that week and I get in soon. Dealership has another custom order similar to mine that has shown in their inventory for two weeks now, might just inquire about that one even tho it has the lariat sport seats and doesn’t have the pro power.

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
I had seen June 14th for the start as well.

I have a March 22 order date and was originally scheduled for a 3 May build. I have slid 4 times since then. I am now set for a 4 July build date per Ford Customer support. If that happens....well, I am a vet.

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.

I have a March 22 order date and was originally scheduled for a 3 May build. I have slid 4 times since then. I am now set for a 4 July build date per Ford Customer support. If that happens....well, I am a vet.

That's disappointing to hear your new build date is in July. I have a Feb. Order with a 05/07 blend date in Kansas. I saw the plant shut down the week of the 3rd. So essentially right on our week. This made me assume when the re opened on the 14th of June they would continue where they left off. (At our week). I wonder what they are doing in that 3 weeks instead... Either way, the bright side is our trucks arnt parked somewhere and I would assume will be built without any of those recent recall and rust problems... But I was hoping to be driving it at the beginning of July. Your new blend date seems to say otherwise. Mine hasn't changed from 05/07 but I know it will have to at some point....

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2

That would be a pretty cool build date to have, hope it happens for ya! Was there a certain customer support line you called or just the general support line?

Sponsored

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
I certainly hope so. I ordered on January 21st. Pushed back multiple times due to closure. Window sticker is produced and truck order was sent to plant since the end of April.

TexasTrash

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Space White V8
Occupation
Pipeline Controller
My truck is scheduled to start there July 5, fingers crossed it happens in time.

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
That would be a pretty cool build date to have, hope it happens for ya! Was there a certain customer support line you called or just the general support line?
I sent an email and the response was in my inbox the next morning.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Fingers crossed KC opens back up on Monday.
Order March 11th with original build week 4/26, now looking at July 19th.
Anyone at KC see any movement please post and let's us know. lol

Last edited:

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Anyone got builds for next week?

Sponsored

Fkn_fafa

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, 18 Focus, 16 Fusion, 07 Audi A4
Ordered 3/29 for KC. checked this morning. still in order processing. I haven't received any dates yet.

Dwag21

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 xlt
Ordered 3/13 for KC. Blend date of 5/7 still shows “in production” with no build date

invalizo

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Charger Rt// 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Heavy equipment
Ordered 3/13 for KC. Blend date of 5/7 still shows “in production” with no build date
ordered 2/16 with the same blend date as you. No further updates. This sucks

OP
OP
Mikeg1906

Mikeg1906

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 7850 GVWR
Occupation
Truck Driver
ordered 2/16 with the same blend date as you. No further updates. This sucks
I asked my dealer on mine and he says his shows June Build date in August 9 delivery. I like to have the on board scales on mine. but dealer believes it's a software update. I was hoping to add it to my order but I'm not sure if it's just a software update or they got to put sensors and all that other stuff in it.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I asked my dealer on mine and he says his shows June Build date in August 9 delivery. I like to have the on board scales on mine. but dealer believes it's a software update. I was hoping to add it to my order but I'm not sure if it's just a software update or they got to put sensors and all that other stuff in it.
I believe there's more to that in just an update.
Sponsored