First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Mine seems to be in the one you mention above. "NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)"

It looks like it's a rail yard...?
As far as I can tell. The last location info I have is VOLTZ but not the last update:
7/15 AM - was delivered to VOLTZ
7/15 AM (shortly after) - status updates to arranging shipping
7/15 PM - status updated to shipped

When researching the VOLTZ location I saw something about their vehicle staging/loading and it didn’t seem terribly huge so I don’t think trucks stay there very long.
Sponsored

Bri83oct

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
This is the update from Palsapp... Enterprise Lot... not sure if this good/bad/indifferent. Something happend though.

Ford F-150 Kansas City plant are they up and running 1627069965824

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This is the update from Palsapp... Enterprise Lot... not sure if this good/bad/indifferent. Something happend though.
What the heck, are they playing cup and ball using your truck as the cup?

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone know if your truck shows back up on PalsApp after being unloaded from a train or is it that once it gets on a train it’s basically a black hole (unless you can get yourself one of them car #’s)

Sponsored

Bri83oct

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Back to where I started from! hahaha
From what I understand the ENTERPRISE LOT is for haulers only. KC to Cincinnati is about 9 hours so it could be true. I wonder how long it will sit on ENTERPRISE before it is released.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well…. I was sent to the body company on July 15 after a June 24 production and FINALLY today released and “awaiting shipment.” Thank F! Hopefully it doesn’t take another 4 weeks to ship.

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Well…. I was sent to the body company on July 15 after a June 24 production and FINALLY today released and “awaiting shipment.” Thank F! Hopefully it doesn’t take another 4 weeks to ship.

Do you know what was done at the body company? And what is your ETA end date?

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Do you know what was done at the body company? And what is your ETA end date?
I was only waiting for a drop-in bed liner which makes it even more frustrating. No idea why that all took so long. My ETA end date still sits at Aug 24. It was originally Aug 7th when my truck was produced but got bumped as the days went on post “production.”

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Hi everyone,well I’ve had my truck almost a week and wanted to share my 2 days driving experience with it before the problems begun..First and most minor one is the cowl,that is the plastic peace between your hood and windshield, it was warped on the side and sticking up,and 4 of my friends with 21’s have had the same issue and replaced…on to number 2 body module needed to be replaced this operates things like interior lights locks etc..So I picked up the truck after a day at the dealer,about to turn right hit the signal and it’s blinking rapidly as if a bulb is burnt out back I go next day I find out trailer module now needs to be replaced.Now I have a great dealership to deal with and they will do everything they can to help so this falls on Ford..needless to say I am very pissed that a truck of this value with only 160 Kms is suffering these issues,contacted ford customer service so waiting for there call now…oh waiting as well 2 to 3 weeks for the new part….other then that I love the way the truck drives and feels..I hope you guys have a greater experience with your vehicle
serenity now

Sponsored

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
I was only waiting for a drop-in bed liner which makes it even more frustrating. No idea why that all took so long. My ETA end date still sits at Aug 24. It was originally Aug 7th when my truck was produced but got bumped as the days went on post “production.”
Ah, ok cool. I had the same production and had ETA Aug.22 bumped to Sept.7. Guessing because of the 2 week closure.. But ive also heard ppl with trucks from the KC plant have their trucks arrive while ETA is still a ways out. So I'm optimistic we will see our trucks shortly... ish...

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Hi everyone,well I’ve had my truck almost a week and wanted to share my 2 days driving experience with it before the problems begun..First and most minor one is the cowl,that is the plastic peace between your hood and windshield, it was warped on the side and sticking up,and 4 of my friends with 21’s have had the same issue and replaced…on to number 2 body module needed to be replaced this operates things like interior lights locks etc..So I picked up the truck after a day at the dealer,about to turn right hit the signal and it’s blinking rapidly as if a bulb is burnt out back I go next day I find out trailer module now needs to be replaced.Now I have a great dealership to deal with and they will do everything they can to help so this falls on Ford..needless to say I am very pissed that a truck of this value with only 160 Kms is suffering these issues,contacted ford customer service so waiting for there call now…oh waiting as well 2 to 3 weeks for the new part….other then that I love the way the truck drives and feels..I hope you guys have a greater experience with your vehicle
serenity now
Sorry to hear the woes… hope these are isolated incidents and not indicative of a really bad build.

I’m still waiting on mine to be built (current fairytale build date is Aug 19 from Mar 31 order) so I’m following these stories with interest.

What dealer did you buy from? I’m in Oakville as well and have an order in at Kennedy Ford. Is that where you bought from?

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Because there's a shortage on materials

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ah, ok cool. I had the same production and had ETA Aug.22 bumped to Sept.7. Guessing because of the 2 week closure.. But ive also heard ppl with trucks from the KC plant have their trucks arrive while ETA is still a ways out. So I'm optimistic we will see our trucks shortly... ish...
Yup- my neighbour had a mid-August ETA and his arrived a week ago (Nova Scotia). He was produced June 21 and awaiting shipment June 24 (even after getting Spray-in) from KC. It was well over another week by the time he shipped however.
Sponsored