Final date for 2023 orders

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Anyone know the final date for 2023 F150 orders? Been getting conflicting information. One dealer told me it was closed, another has seed the date has not been announced.
Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone know the final date for 2023 F150 orders? Been getting conflicting information. One dealer told me it was closed, another has seed the date has not been announced.

According to what I just read, ordering closed on 5/19. That sucks for me cause my lease is up on 11/26 and I haven't ordered anything yet. Was told I should be good to get my order in first coupe of weeks of June. Still waiting to hear back from my buddy who I deal with.

OP
OP

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
I saw that date also. Im not sure that date is accurate. There are some reliable sites that still show TBD. So I am
Hopeful. Let me
Know what your dealer says.

truck trader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Outdoor Industry
I ordered a truck on June 2nd. Already scheduled for June 26th. The May 19th date was inaccurate.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I saw that date also. Im not sure that date is accurate. There are some reliable sites that still show TBD. So I am
Hopeful. Let me
Gave him my order Thursday. Got my DORA from him Friday. I checked vehicle visibility and it's in the system sitting at Unscheduled Clean Priority 10. He will put a request in for Priority 01 and hopefully I'll get a Vin# and build week/date by Thursday

Sponsored

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Gave him my order Thursday. Got my DORA from him Friday. I checked vehicle visibility and it's in the system sitting at Unscheduled Clean Priority 10. He will put a request in for Priority 01 and hopefully I'll get a Vin# and build week/date by Thursday
From the sound of it, special orders are flying through right now. I think most consumers are waiting the 30-45 days before the 2024 order banks will likely open. I would imagine most production right now is going to dealer orders, so I would think any consumer order would get priority.

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
From the sound of it, special orders are flying through right now. I think most consumers are waiting the 30-45 days before the 2024 order banks will likely open. I would imagine most production right now is going to dealer orders, so I would think any consumer order would get priority.
I noticed that there are very few forum threads for specific build weeks at this point. I'm interested in what the 2024 changes will be.

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I ordered my Tremor on May 4th and it was delivered in 47 days.
I was very surprised especially since I am north of the 49th parallel!

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hopeful. Let me
Got my Vin# and build week at 8:50 am today

2023 F 150 Lariat Sport FX4
Iconic Silver
Black Appearance Package

502a
Max Trailer Tow Package
FX4 Package
Lariat Sport Package
Lariat Black Appearance Package
360° Camera
Engine Block Heater
B&O Unleashed
Telescoping Trailer Tow Mirrors
Interior Work Surface
Spray In Bed Liner

Ford F-150 Final date for 2023 orders Screenshot_20230713-094920-509

OP
OP

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Got my Vin# and build week at 8:50 am today

2023 F 150 Lariat Sport FX4
Iconic Silver
Black Appearance Package

502a
Max Trailer Tow Package
FX4 Package
Lariat Sport Package
Lariat Black Appearance Package
360° Camera
Engine Block Heater
B&O Unleashed
Telescoping Trailer Tow Mirrors
Interior Work Surface
Spray In Bed Liner

Screenshot_20230713-094920-509.png
Got the Same date this morning. BAP XLT 2.7.

Sponsored

Mustangmars

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT 5.0 FX4 BAP
Guys, how are your orders going through so fast? I ordered an XLT BAP with 5.0 and moonroof November 17th 2022, and only received an order confirmation from Ford......Nothing else! Dealer says they see the order, but it has not moved in to "Scheduled yet. In early May I went to a second dealer and ordered and STX with BAP and 5.0, just received the order confirmation e-mail from Ford and last week an e-mail stating supply chain issues is delaying my build and Ford will keep in touch with me every 45 days........You guys are getting build dates and VIN's only a couple days after placing your orders....any one have any suggestions for me? Thanks!

troy12n

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SCRW 5.0
BAP+5.0 for whatever reason is being delayed, if you read this entire post you would see that...

OP
OP

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Guys, how are your orders going through so fast? I ordered an XLT BAP with 5.0 and moonroof November 17th 2022, and only received an order confirmation from Ford......Nothing else! Dealer says they see the order, but it has not moved in to "Scheduled yet. In early May I went to a second dealer and ordered and STX with BAP and 5.0, just received the order confirmation e-mail from Ford and last week an e-mail stating supply chain issues is delaying my build and Ford will keep in touch with me every 45 days........You guys are getting build dates and VIN's only a couple days after placing your orders....any one have any suggestions for me? Thanks!
What’s ur priority code?

Mustangmars

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT 5.0 FX4 BAP
For the XLT ordered in November the priority code shows 19 and for the STX ordered in May it shows priority code 10. What do they mean, and how do they affect the order? Thanks!

OP
OP

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Believe 19 is the slowest and is considered dealer stock. 10 is pretty good. Forgot specifically what it meant. You can google it though.
Sponsored