Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
ditto to the above
PAY FOR IT up front. you get a better discount
and do everything you can not to finance it as part of the loan, this saves you money on the back end in interest.

and PREMIUM care..
i have used it since 2000 and never had a warranty issue that didnt get covered.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Lricaud81 Please email our team at [email protected] or go to our website at Grangerfordextendedwarranty.com and we would love to help you out!

@fordtruckman2003 and @Kodiak are correct about when there are price increases on the coverages. PremiumCare is definitely the best bang for your buck! If you are interested in the 0% financing option, then you have to email the team. We don't have access to doing that through our website!

Thanks for the business and support!

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
@Lricaud81 Please email our team at [email protected] or go to our website at Grangerfordextendedwarranty.com and we would love to help you out!

@fordtruckman2003 and @Kodiak are correct about when there are price increases on the coverages. PremiumCare is definitely the best bang for your buck! If you are interested in the 0% financing option, then you have to email the team. We don't have access to doing that through our website!

Thanks for the business and support!
bingo
SEE customer service is alive and well.
outstanding (y)

js312

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Director
Just want to add that Ford raises the prices on the ESP every January (more or less, most definitely in the 1st Qtr) and sometimes they will raise the price twice a year. Also if you pay the entire cost upfront with Zeigler you can get either either a $200 or $250 discount (I forgot the exact amount), off of their quoted prices and you can also use your Ford Points for additional savings but the others might do that as well. With that being said, call around and get quotes from Granger and Flood also. Even with the Paid In Full discount from Ziegler they'll all be fairly close in price. As a side note, Zeigler is authorized to sell the ESP and Premium Care for FL. I do not know if they can discount FL quotes because FL has some rules but check them out.
Zach at Granger told me the price increases are typically in October, occasionally in April or May. I bought my truck in December and bought the plan in mid January and the price hadn't changed.

I went through them for a 125k/6y Premium Care $100 deductible. That matches my anticipated mileage for the longest I'm likely to keep the truck.

Sponsored

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
Consider 'enhanced first day rental' ..Even during the 3-36 a loaner is at the 'dealerships discretion' and I will be getting zero deductible to avoid paying any if a problem cannot be replicated by the dealership. Most Ford dealerships treat you fair but it only takes one bad one if you are unlucky..

OP
OP
Lricaud81

Lricaud81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 stx fx4
Consider 'enhanced first day rental' ..Even during the 3-36 a loaner is at the 'dealerships discretion' and I will be getting zero deductible to avoid paying any if a problem cannot be replicated by the dealership. Most Ford dealerships treat you fair but it only takes one bad one if you are unlucky..
That makes alot of sense. I was thinking of the rental it's not that much and I'm sure it'd be a God send.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I've heard people have vehicle sit for days waiting to be checked. Do you have a rental for all that or are you stuck until they know it is a warranty issue? 🤔

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
I have always gotten a rental. I think it would go this way:
1. Diagnose car, not under warranty, you pay for rental when all is said and done
2. Diagnose car, under warranty, they pay for rental.

Had my '15 in twice (about 115k-120k miles?), both times the rental was given and paid for, first time they lubed the auto-deploy running boards, that lasted about a week, then they replaced motors on both boards. All was covered by warranty.

OP
OP
Lricaud81

Lricaud81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 stx fx4
Yeah I should have gone ahead and gotten warranty when i bought it but wasn't thinking. Now especially hearing everyone talk about how expensive things are to replace on these trucks pretty much 1 thing fixed will cover cost of this warranty.

Sponsored

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
Yeah I should have gone ahead and gotten warranty when i bought it but wasn't thinking. Now especially hearing everyone talk about how expensive things are to replace on these trucks pretty much 1 thing fixed will cover cost of this warranty.
I still would wait a bit and learn your driving habits. You're going to be upset if you buy a warranty and you exceed your miles with 2 years left, or vice versa....
People say prices go up even before 3\36 are done, but its so minimal compared to having to repurchase or amend your warranty.

OP
OP
Lricaud81

Lricaud81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 stx fx4
I still would wait a bit and learn your driving habits. You're going to be upset if you buy a warranty and you exceed your miles with 2 years left, or vice versa....
People say prices go up even before 3\36 are done, but its so minimal compared to having to repurchase or amend your warranty.
Thats a good point too

js312

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Director
I expect someone could look at their past vehicles to determine miles/year.

I have been falling between 21-22k/year for a long time now, for example, so I went for a 6/125 since that lines up pretty closely.

jhelrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 CC Platinum FX4 5.0 4X4 3.73 LB
Remember too that ESP's work from the truck's birthdate, not when you purchase it. An 8 year ESP extends the coverage to 8 years period, not another 8 years on top of when you purchase it.
Not true!

js312

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Director