Sponsored

L_Win86

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 5.0
Post a pic of the error you are seeing when you try to log in.
I got it figured out. Totally a newbie user error. I was trying to put my credentials under non-dealer ETIS instead of the correct one. I didn’t see non-dealer motorcraft so I assumed.
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I got it figured out. Totally a newbie user error. I was trying to put my credentials under non-dealer ETIS instead of the correct one. I didn’t see non-dealer motorcraft so I assumed.
Somehow, I knew that was the case. lol

nitrobass24

Threads
Reaction score
Website
redboxplus.com
Vehicles
'21 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Roll offs and Porta-Potties
We were ALL newbies at one time.
I assure you that after a few FDRS sessions, you'll have it down.
Or you could be like me and struggle every time you plug your car into a computer...pretty humbling experience :)

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Or you could be like me and struggle every time you plug your car into a computer...pretty humbling experience :)
Admittedly I left out of the equation the recent snafus with Motorcraft switching to SSO, as well as the FDRS versioning issues. Not to mention the not unusual Sunday glitches.

I'm an IT guy though. So I can roll with those kind of punches well enough.

Sponsored

L_Win86

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 5.0
Admittedly I left out of the equation the recent snafus with Motorcraft switching to SSO, as well as the FDRS versioning issues. Not to mention the not unusual Sunday glitches.

I'm an IT guy though. So I can roll with those kind of punches well enough.
This process would a whole lot more intimidating if we didn’t have the resources here and people like Jesse, Rugedraw and yourself. Thanks!

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Well thanks!

Including me with the likes of Jesse and Rugedraw is flattering, but I don't have their stamina.
They are both relentlessly generous.

And I agree with you whole heartedly. They both reduce the intimidation factor dramatically.

L_Win86

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 5.0
Well I got all of the updates that were available completed but still no blue cruise. I am talking to Jesse but thought I would ask the group to see if anyone has any ideas. The hours are ticking on my two day license.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Well I got all of the updates that were available completed but still no blue cruise. I am talking to Jesse but thought I would ask the group to see if anyone has any ideas. The hours are ticking on my two day license.
Jesse is the best resource for you if you are already working with him on it.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
It's been about two years now that I've been involved with the forums and helping people with the limited resources and knowledge that I have. I have worked with Jesse on countless cases and the one thing I have learned is that some cases are more complicated than others. Some things are a quick fix, and others are not and require the interaction of the owner of the vehicle as there is only so much he can do remotely. What I can tell you is that if he says he can fix it, then he can fix it. If you need to spend another $50 on another license, then it is what it is.

Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
It's been about two years now that I've been involved with the forums and helping people with the limited resources and knowledge that I have. I have worked with Jesse on countless cases and the one thing I have learned is that some cases are more complicated than others. Some things are a quick fix, and others are not and require the interaction of the owner of the vehicle as there is only so much he can do remotely. What I can tell you is that if he says he can fix it, then he can fix it. If you need to spend another $50 on another license, then it is what it is.
Just think where @L_Win86 would be relying on a dealer to get his blue cruse working. $50 is cheap compared to weeks of the truck sitting at the dealership and some tech catching his head with that deer in the headlight look. Not all techs, but some.

L_Win86

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 5.0
I agree with both of you. Jesse has been awesome and more than helpful. As I learn more about this system, there was no way the dealer would have figured this out. The truck would’ve sat for weeks with no progress. Shout out to @Jesse-Infotainment! You are the man.

StangTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4, 5.0L
Anyone see a Charge System Fault alert in their FordPass app after running some FDRS updates? I had 4 updates (BCM, IPMA and a couple others) and now my battery indicator is lit. I tried BMS reset and also changed my battery

Thanks!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Anyone see a Charge System Fault alert in their FordPass app after running some FDRS updates? I had 4 updates (BCM, IPMA and a couple others) and now my battery indicator is lit. I tried BMS reset and also changed my battery

Thanks!
BCM update does it

Drive it and it will clear
Sponsored