First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
On the United road info page. Anyone know what the order type is? Some say “load child” some say “individual”.

Currently my United road order is inactive but has moved to actual placement at the Norfolk souther rail yard so it’s making its way to me. Trying to get Some level of delivery timing to try and do an in/out with my current truck which is probably an impossible task.
My order is Individual
Sponsored

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
How did you get that status? My truck shipped rail NS and it’s been at the ramp now 2 weeks. Just a little over 3 hours away.
tracked it using NS’ automated phone system. Fortunatelythe truck has now been unloaded. Hopefully I’ll be picking it up this week, and ending this 112 day from invoice (or 7.5 month from order) charade.

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
I have no idea what trucking company will move my truck to the dealer. When I put my VIN in it doesn't even allow me to enter the search

Screenshot_20220725-133742_Samsung Internet.jpg
Yours is with united road, I found it. Refresh the page and a captcha will appear. For some reason it doesn't load the first time and you can't hit the button without going through it.

Mine is finally showing pending delivery in united road. Only been looking at it for almost 8 months since the build date. Damn near brings a tear to your eye!

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
That’s awful for ‘in transit’ time. Longest I’ve seen so far personally is 83 days from a local dealer. Ordertrack has one in transit at 111 days. Wonder what that delay is about.
Lack of Truckers and Conductors. Below is just 1 rail company in 1 month.

"But in all those years, Snyder can't recall a time the railroad life has ever been as unkind as it is right now.

"You have this mass exodus of people mid-career that are hanging up their boots and finding something better, [a job] that's much more friendly to their families and to their health," he claims.

Just last month, the locomotive union reported 217 people left BNSF⁠—a continuation of a longer trend.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Yours is with united road, I found it. Refresh the page and a captcha will appear. For some reason it doesn't load the first time and you can't hit the button without going through it.

Mine is finally showing pending delivery in united road. Only been looking at it for almost 8 months since the build date. Damn near brings a tear to your eye!
8 months since built! Holy shit, I thought I had it bad
Thanks for the feedback

Sponsored

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
tracked it using NS’ automated phone system. Fortunatelythe truck has now been unloaded. Hopefully I’ll be picking it up this week, and ending this 112 day from invoice (or 7.5 month from order) charade.
I’ll have to try to find that number and see what it says on mine. Mine got to the destination on 7/12. Been sitting on NS (I guess) rail yard lot since then.

BCM

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Occupation
Retired
I’ll have to try to find that number and see what it says on mine. Mine got to the destination on 7/12. Been sitting on NS (I guess) rail yard lot since then.
It’ll be 13 months for me come the first. My truck did make it to the dealer last Friday but I’m now waiting on parts for 1 of 2 recalls that Ford didn’t deal with before it left Dearborn.

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ford gave me COER900677 as the rail car number back on 7/5. I was told it got to Jacksonville, FL on 7/12. I tried calling just now and the first time I got something hard to understand about 7/5. I hung up and tried again and it said no info. I tried again then said Miami on 7/25, then tried again and said Chicago. Im not sure im doing it right lol.

NS doesnt even go any further south than Jacksonville so the Miami one is really a head scratcher.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Glad to see a lot of you guys that have been waiting months are in transit. I finished paperwork on mine just an hour ago and will hopefully pick up tomorrow if check gets there in time. For just 4 months from ordering I can't even begin to imagine how some of you did it. My salesman has a Maverick on order from Nov 2021, still no vin.

Bbgator4

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado
Occupation
Anesthetist
My NS tracking told me arrival to Miami yesterday at 10 am, roughly a week after it left Dearborn. It has to come about 70 miles north to Palm Beach. curiously, ford chat has me still in Jacksonville which tracking had me there Friday.

Im assuming there’s no way to track the truck after it’s done on the train?

Sponsored

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My NS tracking told me arrival to Miami yesterday at 10 am, roughly a week after it left Dearborn. It has to come about 70 miles north to Palm Beach. curiously, ford chat has me still in Jacksonville which tracking had me there Friday.

Im assuming there’s no way to track the truck after it’s done on the train?
According to chat and phone, they will receive the information of who gets it next BUT no one can tell me how/who will get it. So im not sure how that person would notify the Ford system that they have it. Ive tried to ask numerous people how it gets on a transport truck once its at a railyard but no one knows, almost like its PFM. Since its not at a Ford yard itself im not sure what happens when its off the train. Hopefully yours got offloaded in Miami and will be on a truck for that last stretch.

crispycritter82

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape
Update: Truck is now in waiting - “actual placement.” Fingers crossed I can pick it up this week.
Needs to make a 100 mile trip down the interstate, and get PDI.
Is it still in wentzville?

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
Is it still in wentzville?
As far as I know. Ford chat said it’s there, but couldn’t tell me the company trucking it to the dealer. At this point it’s anyones guess. Ford said eta to dealer is by 8/4.

crispycritter82

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape
As far as I know. Ford chat said it’s there, but couldn’t tell me the company trucking it to the dealer. At this point it’s anyones guess. Ford said eta to dealer is by 8/4.
I was thinking you and I might be in the same boat because my truck has to come to the St Louis area and my "shipped" date has been the 25th through the 31st

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
I was thinking you and I might be in the same boat because my truck has to come to the St Louis area and my "shipped" date has been the 25th through the 31st
mind me asking where your truck is going (dealer)? Mine is going to Machens.
Sponsored