Current Shipping Delays

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion Titanium, 2022 F150 SCREW Lariat 502a
Occupation
Aviation
Was told by the executive assistant my truck was supposed to be shipped on Aug28. Status still shows awaiting shipment and I've received no further response from my email to her a few days ago.

Of course, interest rates have increased 1.75% since I ordered. More than double the rate I would've gotten if Ford had their shit together.

This is unacceptable @Ford Motor Company

Edit: did I mention it's been built and awaiting shipment since JUNE 10????
Sponsored

Last edited:

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Was told by the executive assistant my truck was supposed to be shipped on Aug28. Status still shows awaiting shipment and I've received no further response from my email to her a few days ago.

Of course, interest rates have increased 1.75% since I ordered. More than double the rate I would've gotten if Ford had their shit together.

This is unacceptable @Ford Motor Company

Edit: did I mention it's been built and awaiting shipment since JUNE 10????
Mine “shipped” June 22…I’m at 48 days and counting, still no truck. What an embarrassment

M1cor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 platinum
Occupation
Construction Management
I took over somebody's order my blend date is 8/6 . Would I have any luck reaching out to Ford if my name isn't on the order? I jumped on this order in May, original ETA was early September. Has pushed to 9/21 but no update on shipping since 8/31. Ford Platinum 701a if that matters. Should I go back to the dealer and ask them to reach out instead?

Truck was built in Dearborn

OlBlueFordDude

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Retired Navy
Yep…mine took a ride from Dearborn to KC via NS and has been sitting there since July 25th. Complete BS
You posted this back on August, 15th. Are you still waiting on your truck to be derived to the dealer?

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Insane.

My first "delivered" status hit this morning but the one I want has been awaiting shipment for weeks
Sponsored