Sponsored

Conversion to paddle shifters is it possible?

BarryT82

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF
If you’re on the fence about swapping the steering wheel because don’t want to tap into the wiring then give it a couple of weeks. We’ll see a plug & play harness available in the very near future.
Sponsored

Mach725

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT Sport 302A 2.7L Space white
If you’re on the fence about swapping the steering wheel because don’t want to tap into the wiring then give it a couple of weeks. We’ll see a plug & play harness available in the very near future.
Great to hear . I’ll be waiting

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

BarryT82

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
USAF
I wouldn’t count on that happening anytime soon. Been waiting over a month and half for a harness to ship from him.
What kind of harness? They were shut down for inventory recently. I saw it on the website a couple of weeks ago.

Sponsored

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
What kind of harness? They were shut down for inventory recently. I saw it on the website a couple of weeks ago.
I ordered the Upfitter harness. He gave a shipping time of April 15th. He apparently made sure his dealers got them because he had 42 orders left. And for the last two weeks they’ve had just 10 orders that haven’t been shipped. There’s about 6-7 of us in my thread and none have received them and there’s been varying excuses as to why. Yet they have time to announce and release new harnesses for other vehicles.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
This conversion is stupidly simple. It's 3 pins / wires and use the small spike taps. I have about 3$ in parts into it at most.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
I ordered the Upfitter harness. He gave a shipping time of April 15th. He apparently made sure his dealers got them because he had 42 orders left. And for the last two weeks they’ve had just 10 orders that haven’t been shipped. There’s about 6-7 of us in my thread and none have received them and there’s been varying excuses as to why. Yet they have time to announce and release new harnesses for other vehicles.
Just make your own with the info here for next to nothing. They unveiled their harness almost a year ago now saying it would be available soon, I didn't want to wait so just did it myself. Glad I did since it took them this long to come out with the dang thing.

ProperCrab

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Single Cab 4x4, 2022 Crew Cab 2WD
Occupation
Commercial Project Estimator
Glad I found this thread, Waiting for my steering wheel to ship.

Mach725

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT Sport 302A 2.7L Space white
Anyone have extra pins they’d sell?

Sponsored

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
If you have a King Ranch, this is what it looks like.
I went the ebony steering colum upper and lower to make the black wheel not look out of place.
Wow! That looks awesome! How did you go about dying the red/orange stripe? Do bad you couldn't dye it to a brownish color to accent the rest of the interior.

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch
Wow! That looks awesome! How did you go about dying the red/orange stripe? Do bad you couldn't dye it to a brownish color to accent the rest of the interior.

That was the plan ( the 2 king ranch colors from the seat .) I was only able to find the dye for older king ranch colors. The new colors are more orange and brown. I went with Ford Charcoal color just to make the strip.

hitchhiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, 1965 F-100
Occupation
Software Engineer
That was the plan ( the 2 king ranch colors from the seat .) I was only able to find the dye for older king ranch colors. The new colors are more orange and brown. I went with Ford Charcoal color just to make the strip.
Can you describe how you actually dyed it though? Did you have to unstitch anything?
Sponsored