Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
Calling all Canadians!

Just wondering if any of you with retail factory orders have received scheduling/build dates? Curious if anyone has actually received a factory order in Canada yet. I ordered a MY21 in July, which has now been rolled into a MY22 and I'm still waiting to be scheduled.

I know dealers have some stock now, drove by a Tremor on the lot in Edmonton and had to pull in to have a look.
Sponsored

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
My first order for a 401a tremor was June 27th, and changed to my22 and still nothing as of today. I thought maybe this is the week since a lot of people received VIN and build dates. Something’s gotta give here.

Lariata2021

First Name
Johanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
I don’t know if this is helpful because I don’t know if a retail order is the same as a factory order…..we are from BC, Canada and ordered our truck in June 2021. We got a VIN around the end of July with a mid august build date. Build date was moved and truck was built August 24 and was short chips so it sat for two months and was finally complete October 27th. We are now awaiting shipping from Dearborn, MI by rail and I haven’t been able to get any update on if it’s on a train or not. It says it’s coming by rail and end date is November 21. This was special order which again I don’t know if that’s retail….I suspect not…

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
I don’t know if this is helpful because I don’t know if a retail order is the same as a factory order…..we are from BC, Canada and ordered our truck in June 2021. We got a VIN around the end of July with a mid august build date. Build date was moved and truck was built August 24 and was short chips so it sat for two months and was finally complete October 27th. We are now awaiting shipping from Dearborn, MI by rail and I haven’t been able to get any update on if it’s on a train or not. It says it’s coming by rail and end date is November 21. This was special order which again I don’t know if that’s retail….I suspect not…
Happy to hear yours in coming in soon! But it’s so frustrating that I orders mine the same time and nothing

Sponsored

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
Yea retail and factory order are the same. retail just means that it's a customer factory order and not a dealer stock factory order.

Lucky you! I'm jealous!

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
Mine got scheduled! Jan 10th production week.
Oxford white/ 401a

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
You lucky ducks!

Aj1737

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Ordered mine on Oct 16th. 22 F150 Lariat 3.5 V6 with BAP. No updates yet. Was thinking of cancelling the BA0 but would I also need to cancel the 3.5 too and change that to 2.7?

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
Ordered mine on Oct 16th. 22 F150 Lariat 3.5 V6 with BAP. No updates yet. Was thinking of cancelling the BA0 but would I also need to cancel the 3.5 too and change that to 2.7?
I assume you're asking if you need to change to 2.7 to speed it up? No, I don't believe so. We've seen others who got scheduled today with the 3.5 and Powerboost

Sponsored

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
MY GUYS! I got a VIN today!

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
Have you been entering in your VIN and order number everyday into the VIN tracker waiting insanely for another update? Not me…. ?

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
Have you been entering in your VIN and order number everyday into the VIN tracker waiting insanely for another update? Not me…. ?
No... No I would not do that either...

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I wish we Canadians had a way to check our build week status. Lots of US guys getting email updates from Ford if their week changes. Trying not to make a habit of harassing my dealer too much, he’s probably already sick of me lol
Sponsored