Sponsored

Canadians with retail orders

WrongRecRoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 401A
sorry your just getting this news…this as been old news sadly. there are no f150s getting produced until April at best from what I have read. Insane, a year wait and my truck is sitting on a lot….sorry your in the same boat.
This would explain why I haven’t received a build date. I might just scrap the order all together. What makes matters worse is I already sold my Tacoma. Fml
Sponsored

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
This would explain why I haven’t received a build date. I might just scrap the order all together. What makes matters worse is I already sold my Tacoma. Fml
yea sadly we all will be sitting back and waiting for the chips to come in before these trucks see any more movement. The news said they are halting production in 8 plants. Not sure for how long tho.

Sean80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Tremor (on order)
Mine was supposed to be built tomorrow. Hurry up and wait longer I guess.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Mine was supposed to be built tomorrow. Hurry up and wait longer I guess.
yea these 8 plants shutting down for some time isn’t good. It will be April before everything fires back up, maybe a little sooner if we get lucky.

Sponsored

Sean80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Tremor (on order)
yea these 8 plants shutting down for some time isn’t good. It will be April before everything fires back up, maybe a little sooner if we get lucky.
I just got an email from the dealer saying my truck is in production at the plant. It also said mine will be affected by the chip shortage, but maybe only a couple weeks. I hope this is true, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
I just got an email from the dealer saying my truck is in production at the plant. It also said mine will be affected by the chip shortage, but maybe only a couple weeks. I hope this is true, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Interesting. Mine been in production since Jan 11th, they told me it was built but will show production till it receives the chip. I really hope its only a couple of weeks for you. I was told May 4th for delivery on the tracker. really hop all this info is a worse case date, but Im not optimistic.

Jayhay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
Interesting. Mine been in production since Jan 11th, they told me it was built but will show production till it receives the chip. I really hope its only a couple of weeks for you. I was told May 4th for delivery on the tracker. really hop all this info is a worse case date, but Im not optimistic.
What tracker are you using?

snopro31

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 and ordered 2021 f150
Have had a vin since first week of august. Window sticker since nov 15. Still missing the truck and ford has absolutely 0 information. No holds nothing.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Have had a vin since first week of august. Window sticker since nov 15. Still missing the truck and ford has absolutely 0 information. No holds nothing.
Have you called ford Canada with your vin and order number? They will tell you. Mine is built, still saying in production since Jan 11th and Cord Canada told me it’s built waiting for a chip.

Sponsored

snopro31

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 and ordered 2021 f150
Have you called ford Canada with your vin and order number? They will tell you. Mine is built, still saying in production since Jan 11th and Cord Canada told me it’s built waiting for a chip.
All they say is eta feb 21, 2022. Dealer shows it hasn’t left KC. On average it’s 2-3 weeks from factory to here for their trucks coming in

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
All they say is eta feb 21, 2022. Dealer shows it hasn’t left KC. On average it’s 2-3 weeks from factory to here for their trucks coming in
haven’t left KC??? Tremors are only built in the Dearborn factory from my knowledge. I definitely would follow up with Ford Canada tho, they will have info if it’s waiting for a chip or not. Chances are it’s a chip cuz everyone is waiting for there chip it seems.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
What tracker are you using?
the Canadian tracker. When you go to the US tracker and put your info in, it will tell you that you have a Canadian order now. Then it will direct you to the site and will end in a sorry this site isn't available.