Sponsored

Canadians with retail orders

Sean80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Tremor (on order)
1 month since order placed, nothing yet. Dealer said the US tracking system will be available in Canada soon. Until then I’ll have to bug him weekly until I get a build date lol
Yes it takes some time. I placed my order in October, didn't hear anything until December 28th. Truck is being built Feb 8th.
Sponsored

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
It's hard to believe how much things have changed since last spring, I ordered my F150 mid March, and received it the second week in May. The VIN was issued in less than a week, and the build date was assigned a week later. The truck was actually delivered a week earlier than the expected delivery date.

Jayhay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
Placed my order in early July, got a VIN in mid November with a build date for a '22 last week. Got the window sticker! Getting excited! Hoping to see it by end of March

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
Found out my truck is waiting for a micro chip and was produced Jan 10th. Eta for the chip is Jan 25-31st. Anybody else having similar issues? Frustrating because so many other tremors have been built recently. No idea why mine is caught up with a chip issue. It’s not even the 402a model….

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
Found out my truck is waiting for a micro chip and was produced Jan 10th. Eta for the chip is Jan 25-31st. Anybody else having similar issues? Frustrating because so many other tremors have been built recently. No idea why mine is caught up with a chip issue. It’s not even the 402a model….
Did your dealer tell you this? Just curious as mine was also supposedly built on the 10th but the dealer didn't say anything about a hold for microchip.

Sponsored

Lariata2021

First Name
Johanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
I have a story about this…..it’s not good though.
ours was built August 24th. Sat until October 25th waiting for a chip. Got the chip October 25th. Sat at the plant awaiting shipping until December 7th when it finally shipped. Went to pick it up and the truck was part of the recall that happened and we just got it yesterday…….so keep your expectations low :(.

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
ours was built August 24th. Sat until October 25th waiting for a chip. Got the chip October 25th. Sat at the plant awaiting shipping until December 7th when it finally shipped. Went to pick it up and the truck was part of the recall that happened and we just got it yesterday…….so keep your expectations low :(.
:mad:

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
Did your dealer tell you this? Just curious as mine was also supposedly built on the 10th but the dealer didn't say anything about a hold for microchip.
yes straight from my dealer. At least the eta date is soon. Really hope I don’t have to wait months like this poor last persons story. Yikes. What a nightmare that would be especially cause this same truck is being produced and delivered currently

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
What is the trucks trim and options?

2022Tremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Fully Loaded Tremor (Ordered)
Occupation
Construction Manager
Hi,
I just reached out to my dealer, they did a search on a Lariat that they have coming in that was built the same day as my Tremor and it's showing as on Hold for Microchip. They then looked at my Tremor and it's not on hold, Both trucks have been produced at Dearborn.
So maybe the microchips are a Lariat Problem? Hopefully not a Tremor issue, it's still showing my truck as produced with an end date of the 26th.
Fingers Crossed!

Sponsored

HellcatTremorStang

First Name
Corrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F150 Tremor. ‘21 Redeye Charger. ‘21 5.0L GT
Occupation
Business Owner
Ordered our trucks(two loaded 402a) in September . Got pushed into 2022. Last build date I received was January 20th…which is today. I’m not sure if it’s built or not. I’m following up .

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
yes straight from my dealer. At least the eta date is soon. Really hope I don’t have to wait months like this poor last persons story. Yikes. What a nightmare that would be especially cause this same truck is being produced and delivered currently
Just found out from my dealer that mine is also waiting for micro chips now. I was expecting it this week! Now he is saying May??? :cry:

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Just found out from my dealer that mine is also waiting for micro chips now. I was expecting it this week! Now he is saying May??? :cry:
sorry your just getting this news…this as been old news sadly.
my iconic silver tremor got built the same day the 40 millionth f150 was built and it was a iconic silver tremor lol kinda funny. Anyways I was told immediately after it was built that it’s waiting on a chip and will be possibly up till May.
there are no f150s getting produced until April at best from what I have read. Insane, a year wait and my truck is sitting on a lot….sorry your in the same boat.
Sponsored