Canadians with retail orders

Aj1737

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I wish we Canadians had a way to check our build week status. Lots of US guys getting email updates from Ford if their week changes. Trying not to make a habit of harassing my dealer too much, he’s probably already sick of me lol
Same as mine!!! I guess with Thanksgiving, nothing is progressing this week!!
Sponsored

Mayo77ca

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Any more news for us Canadians? Late June order and turned to my22. No news for me yet.

AMB_Tremor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tremor
SW Ontario area got a VIN# a couple weeks ago getting built late JAN. Ordered first day when Tremor order banks opened back in June. 402A AMB no TORSEN. dealer deleted auto stop/start to speed things up when it got converted to a 22.

Mayo77ca

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
SW Ontario area got a VIN# a couple weeks ago getting built late JAN. Ordered first day when Tremor order banks opened back in June. 402A AMB no TORSEN. dealer deleted auto stop/start to speed things up when it got converted to a 22.
I also got my vin last week. Not sure build date but I did have torsen option and also did not opt out of auto start stop. From SW Ontario also. 402a iconic silver.

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
My dealer just updated me that my build date is currently Jan 10th!

Sponsored

AMB_Tremor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tremor
anybody have any luck tracking canadian orders yet with a VIN#?

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
anybody have any luck tracking canadian orders yet with a VIN#?
I just get the "This vehicle is not available for tracking" message

2022Tremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Fully Loaded Tremor (Ordered)
Occupation
Construction Manager
Hi Guys,
I’m new to the thread. I live in Toronto and ordered a fully loaded 2022 Tremor in Agate Black for $92k. It was originally ordered by the dealer for the dealers owner and I ended up buying the order from them 2x weeks ago. Since the order was already in que they gave me a build date of Jan 12 and said that I can expect it mid-Feb but guaranteed me mid-March at the latest and put that in writing in my deal after confirming with the dealer GM.
Wondering what everyone thinks and what I can expect in terms of delivery dates, has everyone been getting their trucks relatively on schedule lately after they have a build date confirmation or should I expect to be disappointed?
Thanks In advance!

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
Hi Guys,
I’m new to the thread. I live in Toronto and ordered a fully loaded 2022 Tremor in Agate Black for $92k. It was originally ordered by the dealer for the dealers owner and I ended up buying the order from them 2x weeks ago. Since the order was already in que they gave me a build date of Jan 12 and said that I can expect it mid-Feb but guaranteed me mid-March at the latest and put that in writing in my deal after confirming with the dealer GM.
Wondering what everyone thinks and what I can expect in terms of delivery dates, has everyone been getting their trucks relatively on schedule lately after they have a build date confirmation or should I expect to be disappointed?
Thanks In advance!
Welcome to the chat!

Sounds like you’re paying a premium for a guarantee of a delivery date. Even the top end 402A should only be $85,000.

2022Tremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Fully Loaded Tremor (Ordered)
Occupation
Construction Manager
Welcome to the chat!

Sounds like you’re paying a premium for a guarantee of a delivery date. Even the top end 402A should only be $85,000.

I for sure am, I also added the bed slide, power retractable tonneau, bed liner, floor mats and tint so that drove up the price.
any thoughts on the delivery times right now?

Sponsored

Sean80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Tremor (on order)
Jeez a 401a with some options is $65,000. Not quite sure the 402a upgrades are worth almost 30 grand lol

I received an email today giving me a build of February 11 and truck making it to Ontario for mid March, so your dates make sense I would say. It will be a nice truck, just seems quite pricey.

WrongRecRoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 401A
Placed an order for a 401A in Agate black w/ start stop delete, B&O, 360cam, assist 2.0, tailgate step, spray liner, wheel well liners, power pedals and Torsen diff on Dec 11. No build date or VIN yet.

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
Mine was also built on Monday! Expecting it will be here early to mid Feb

WrongRecRoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 401A
1 month since order placed, nothing yet. Dealer said the US tracking system will be available in Canada soon. Until then I’ll have to bug him weekly until I get a build date lol
Sponsored