Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Update my F150 Lariat Raped Red recieve the VIN # January 26th from my dealer Window Sticker was available January 29th. Truck built February 4th. Truck shipped " In Transit " February 5th. Talked to my dealer today said I should receive my new Truck between February 27th to March 5th.

Screenshot_20210206-165933_Chrome.jpg
Being that you ordered in January, and therefore got the Jan manufacturer rebates, you might as well not step a foot onto the dealer lot until March, as the Feb deal is the same as Jan, minus the 1000 bonus for factory order. This gives you a shot at the March deals and hope that it’s better than your Jan deal.

Scratch that. Just realized you ordered in December but Ford didn’t pick it up until Jan.
Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Being that you ordered in January, and therefore got the Jan manufacturer rebates, you might as well not step a foot onto the dealer lot until March, as the Feb deal is the same as Jan, minus the 1000 bonus for factory order. This gives you a shot at the March deals and hope that it’s better than your Jan deal.

Scratch that. Just realized you ordered in December but Ford didn’t pick it up until Jan.
Yes Original Order was January 8th 2020 received the $1000 early order bonus for the Lariat but my understanding is the day that the vehicle arrives at the dealership is the day your dealer checks the incentives to see which is a better deal. That happened to me with a 2014 F150 I purchased factory ordered in November 2013 vehicle arrived late January 2014 my salesman called me said my truck arrived and my payment was $65.00 less a month because the " New Incentives " from Ford had changed I picked up my F150 three days later.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Yes Original Order was January 8th 2020 received the $1000 early order bonus for the Lariat but my understanding is the day that the vehicle arrives at the dealership is the day your dealer checks the incentives to see which is a better deal. That happened to me with a 2014 F150 I purchased factory ordered in November 2013 vehicle arrived late January 2014 my salesman called me said my truck arrived and my payment was $65.00 less a month because the " New Incentives " from Ford had changed I picked up my F150 three days later.
Makes sense. If it arrived on Feb 28th I’d push the fact that I would wait for the March deals. I still wouldn’t walk onto the dealership lot, and then show up on March 2nd (assuming that’s when the new deals kick in. Then say that I’d like the new March deal (if it’s better). I can’t see them fighting you on that if it’s a 2-3 days difference. It would be no different than you renouncing the purchase, them taking it and putting it on the lot and then you buying it. I’m sure Ford might not be happy, but there’s got to be a way around it. Lol

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I ordered from Uxbridge Ford Dec 18th, got my VIN on Friday with a build date Feb 15th. Lariat 501 on order.
Has your F150 been built yet? What's the status?

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I ordered from Eastcourt. Shady place. My dealer is ok. He said about two months. I wouldn’t recommend this dealership. They literally don’t anything about the vehicles. I couldn’t get an answer to any questions.
Have you received your VIN# yet? Build date?

Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I ordered my XLT September 22, 2020 and have NO VIN yet, I am getting the impression that the salesman is an idiot, keep getting stories that make no sense!!!
Any update yet? Receive your VIN # yet?

Sponsored

Derek83

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 SCREW Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Has your F150 been built yet? What's the status?
Spoke with my dealer last week after the chip shortage news. His system show Feb 19 scheduled build. Needless to say a lot of checking for a window sticker.