Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
This COVID thing has disrupted so much crap it is unbelievable.
Can’t get into my bank, have to go to a branch in the next county if I want a face to face.
Tried to get a police report from responding police dept when my Chevy was wrecked.
Damn police station was closed. POLICE DEPARTMENT CLOSED!!!
Wrap you head around that.
No doubt in my mind many of the parts shortages are COVID related, I know the chip shortage is.
I’m borderline anti-social so I’m not having big issues with it, but dammit, I should be able to go have a dinner if the spirits move me, or at least go to a bank or another customer service type of joint and expect to see someone in person.
Hell, my last 2 dr. Appointments were via video phone. And I was not even able to connect with my cardiologist—
Internet in my area is virtually non existent as I’m in a black hole.
I couldn't have said it better myself. This shit sucks
Sponsored

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Whats your truck build? Options? XTL?
mine is similar

xlt 302a with sport
360 cam
rapid red
spray in bed liner
20’s
B&O
wheel well liners
adjustable pedals

seems like its various options that are slowing things down for some. also i don’t want to be that guy hounding for details when i was told “it will be a while”

HandsomeDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Orillia ONT
I also ordered mine at Thor Motors. Ordered Jan 12 with original build date of February 14th. Unfortunately that was pushed to March 1st. Not the dealers fault. Based on everything I've seen regarding how long folks are waiting for their trucks, I was quite impressed with how quick things were moving along.

Sponsored

Rtopper

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Carpenter
I also ordered mine at Thor Motors. Ordered Jan 12 with original build date of February 14th. Unfortunately that was pushed to March 1st. Not the dealers fault. Based on everything I've seen regarding how long folks are waiting for their trucks, I was quite impressed with how quick things were moving along.
Oh nice ordered mine back In October

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Got my vin today. Finally lol
Holy Molly great news I found my Window Sticker followed 4 days after at which time you can see your build date on it check for the Window Sticker in the evening after 7pm. That is when I seen it updated. You can still check throughout the day but they tend to update this system in the evening I have found.

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
Holy Molly great news I found my Window Sticker followed 4 days after at which time you can see your build date on it check for the Window Sticker in the evening after 7pm. That is when I seen it updated. You can still check throughout the day but they tend to update this system in the evening I have found.
I got this number under where it says window sticker. Does this mean anything?345fd5cca0bf14b416352925efe2ccd0

Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I got this number under where it says window sticker. Does this mean anything?345fd5cca0bf14b416352925efe2ccd0
Yes mine said a similar # but it didn't do anything you have to click the Window Sticker button beside where you entered your VIN # in a few days it will generate your Window Sticker download it to your computer or phone

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Where are you seeing that? Looking at the numbers, I think this is the id for the window sticker. Not sure what you would do with it though. You can retrieve the window sticker through the tracker that is on this forum. (TRACKER tab at the top)

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Eden, Richard, I see where you are getting the id's from now.

Below are the dates for my build. The window sticker was there when I checked last night, but the site had not been updated at the time. Just checked now and it has switched to In Production. The build date on the window sticker says Feb 18, but that is not reflected in the tracker yet.

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 1613083313293

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Where are you seeing that? Looking at the numbers, I think this is the id for the window sticker. Not sure what you would do with it though. You can retrieve the window sticker through the tracker that is on this forum. (TRACKER tab at the top)
Here is a picture

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates Screenshot_20210211-173903_Chrome-01

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Eden, Richard, I see where you are getting the id's from now.

Below are the dates for my build. The window sticker was there when I checked last night, but the site had not been updated at the time. Just checked now and it has switched to In Production. The build date on the window sticker says Feb 18, but that is not reflected in the tracker yet.

1613083313293.png
Your tracking update will not change until your vehicle has been built it will update in the Production Date box which is empty now. Mine updated the day after it was built. Keep in mind this is a third-party application. There do a great job to update everything but it takes the administrators some time to do it.
Sponsored