Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
My original build date is for tomorrow, the window sticker hasn’t changed and my dealer hasn’t contacted me so who knows. I actually haven’t heard from my dealer at all. It was someone in another forum that was nice enough to pull up my vin and give me the info. Poor customer service... it’s like they don’t want repeat business.

Mission488

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Lariat
I spoke to my dealership this morning. He said that he got to preview my build and expects the VIN in the next couple of weeks.
Lariat, FX4, sport package, powerboost, max tow, tow mirrors, twin panel roof, 360 camera, B&O unleashed, spray in bed liner, Agate black.

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
ordered december 28th still no update.

Was anyone else given the idea that they shouldn’t expect their truck until april?

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT

Was anyone else given the idea that they shouldn’t expect their truck until april?
I was told 12-16 weeks, so end of April. They seem ahead on mine as I now expect it the first week or two of March. All depends on if it gets built (completed) tomorrow.

Sponsored

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I was told 12-16 weeks, so end of April. They seem ahead on mine as I now expect it the first week or two of March. All depends on if it gets built (completed) tomorrow.
when did you order?

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4

Yes, I ordered Oct 30th, build week is Mar 15th. Dealer told me it's likely I wont see my truck until April or about 3-4 weeks later. Based on approximate times everyone else has seen for build completion/shipping I'd say that's accurate.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
that’s really lucky! where did you order from?
A small dealership outside of Calgary. I shopped both in the city and out. Felt like I got better service from a smaller family owned dealership over a larger multi-store owned group. Part of the luck is also the fact that none of the options I want have been an issue.

Sponsored

NVanRVer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 HDPP EB
Well, jumping in feet first. Just placed my order for an XLT HDPP 4x4, ecoboost, velocity blue. Basically no options except tow mirrors. Hoping to get this before camping season!

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
A small dealership outside of Calgary. I shopped both in the city and out. Felt like I got better service from a smaller family owned dealership over a larger multi-store owned group. Part of the luck is also the fact that none of the options I want have been an issue.
Whats your truck build? Options? XTL?

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Whats your truck build? Options? XTL?
XLT Supercrew 4x4 3.5L eco - Agate Black
302a High package
XLT Sport package
FX4 Off-road package
Co-pilot360 Assist 2.0 (with intelligent adaptive cruise control)
Upgraded to 20" Wheels with BSW AT tires
Twin panel moonroof
360 camera (have to buy get it to get the Co-pilot assist... rip off)

Not sure if I'm missing anything else, but that's about it. I'm having the Spray-in Bed Liner done locally (saves about 2 weeks), and adding the wheel well liners and moulded splash guards done via the dealer (or might install them myself, but they are going to give at cost, so probably just let them do it.

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano

I ordered December 10th and was told it would arrive sometime in February. I was skeptical but whatever. Liars haven't even heard a peep from the dealer lol. Every time I ask them they blame it on covid slowing things down.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Every time I ask them they blame it on covid slowing things down.
This COVID thing has disrupted so much crap it is unbelievable.
Can’t get into my bank, have to go to a branch in the next county if I want a face to face.
Tried to get a police report from responding police dept when my Chevy was wrecked.
Damn police station was closed. POLICE DEPARTMENT CLOSED!!!
Wrap you head around that.
No doubt in my mind many of the parts shortages are COVID related, I know the chip shortage is.
I’m borderline anti-social so I’m not having big issues with it, but dammit, I should be able to go have a dinner if the spirits move me, or at least go to a bank or another customer service type of joint and expect to see someone in person.
Hell, my last 2 dr. Appointments were via video phone. And I was not even able to connect with my cardiologist—
Internet in my area is virtually non existent as I’m in a black hole.
Sponsored