Sponsored

Are they still removing the bed camera from builds?

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
I noticed that while building a 2023 F150 it no longer automatically removes the bed camera. Are they still being built without them?
Sponsored

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
last i heard everything that was being deleted is still as is.. with the exception for the stupid auto start stop.

Myrnavashaw

First Name
Myrna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat
Ours was. Anyone out there without the bed camera install after the fact. I found one on ebay but the harness in my 2023 isn't the correct one for it.

skohler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 platinum PB
I was able to see my window sticker very recently on a truck I ordered and the usual deleted items are still missing, including the rear camera.

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
I ordered mine in April and was forced to delete the CHMSL camera and advanced security pack, but was NOT forced to delete auto start stop as I had already passed the cutoff date for Auto SS being reintroduced. Thankfully I was able to order it with 52X Auto SS Delete anyway. A week later they locked out any new orders with 52x so assumptively mine is one of the last. To this day you are still required to delete the CHMSL camera and advanced security pack for the order to be accepted.

Pretty perfect build in my eyes. Proximity sensors are annoying if you have dogs, and a CHMSL camera is pretty much useless on a half ton when all it does is point down over a tonneau cover. I'll happily take the $290 credit for both.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I ordered a Lariat on 6/08 with the 360° Camera option, and it removed the CHMSL camera. (-$175)

Also no Advanced Security Package (-$50) and no heated steering wheel (-$140)
Sponsored