Sponsored

HELP! My21 to My22 Incentives- where are they?

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
Where do I get these incentives? When I converted my 21 order (ordered on 5/1) to a 22 order, my dealer told me nothing. I once inquired about the $3500 and he said he never heard of it.

(And yes I am still waiting for a build date.)
Your case (and order) is very similar to mine. I told the dealer about the conversion incentives and he knew nothing when I did the conversion of my 9/1/21 order on 10/15/22 (same order number). Truck is waiting to be moved from the rail drop spot to the dealer at this moment. So, I'm getting mentally prepared for what is to happen. I was not as aggressive on getting it documented at the time, so am hopeful that Smart Vincent has the info. He did tell me I'd get the same incentives as were available when I did the original order. Did you receive your truck? Get proper incentives?

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
Your case (and order) is very similar to mine. I told the dealer about the conversion incentives and he knew nothing when I did the conversion of my 9/1/21 order on 10/15/22 (same order number). Truck is waiting to be moved from the rail drop spot to the dealer at this moment. So, I'm getting mentally prepared for what is to happen. I was not as aggressive on getting it documented at the time, so am hopeful that Smart Vincent has the info. He did tell me I'd get the same incentives as were available when I did the original order. Did you receive your truck? Get proper incentives?
Did I get my truck? No. It is STILL in unscheduled clean. I placed my order on 5/1 of last year. We may have a break through. There were some hold ups to my order that I think we got resolved last week. I will know more when Thursday rolls around.

Call Ford Marketing at 1-800-334-4375. They were the ones who gave me the code for the $3,500.

CHRISHOUSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 Platinum (64k miles for sale) 2022 pend
Did I get my truck? No. It is STILL in unscheduled clean. I placed my order on 5/1 of last year. We may have a break through. There were some hold ups to my order that I think we got resolved last week. I will know more when Thursday rolls around.

Call Ford Marketing at 1-800-334-4375. They were the ones who gave me the code for the $3,500.
Did you end up getting your truck? I had same problem as you (see below). I called Ford Marketing and got nowhere. Any advice?

Help.

I ordered my F-150 Platinum in July of 2021. Rolled over to to a 2022 model. Truck arrived this week and I was expecting the $3,500 MYCO rebate (offer 38276).

Dealer agreed that, according to information, I was entitled to that. However, it is not showing on my file and he can't get anyone at Ford to Authorize him to give it to me. He did however, say that Ford was offering me 72 months interest free which was ONE of the options under the MYCO. He said someone selected the Interest free option, though I never did.

Since I am paying cash with $40k trade and so the 72 months interest free is useless to me. Sure, I could go ahead and finance the whole 72k, but then I would end up paying sales tax on the entire amount.

My questions is, what options, if any, do I have? I called Ford standard toll free number several times before the truck arrived but never got anywhere. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I am so mad, I might just file a small claims lawsuit against Ford just for the heck of it. Since I have not purchased, I have no arbitration agreement. I hate to do that, and will likely lose given that Ford probably has great attorney's, but Ford has really jerked me around on this one.

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
Did you end up getting your truck? I had same problem as you (see below). I called Ford Marketing and got nowhere. Any advice?

Help.

I ordered my F-150 Platinum in July of 2021. Rolled over to to a 2022 model. Truck arrived this week and I was expecting the $3,500 MYCO rebate (offer 38276).

Dealer agreed that, according to information, I was entitled to that. However, it is not showing on my file and he can't get anyone at Ford to Authorize him to give it to me. He did however, say that Ford was offering me 72 months interest free which was ONE of the options under the MYCO. He said someone selected the Interest free option, though I never did.

Since I am paying cash with $40k trade and so the 72 months interest free is useless to me. Sure, I could go ahead and finance the whole 72k, but then I would end up paying sales tax on the entire amount.

My questions is, what options, if any, do I have? I called Ford standard toll free number several times before the truck arrived but never got anywhere. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I am so mad, I might just file a small claims lawsuit against Ford just for the heck of it. Since I have not purchased, I have no arbitration agreement. I hate to do that, and will likely lose given that Ford probably has great attorney's, but Ford has really jerked me around on this one.
Did I get my truck? Nope. Still unscheduled clean. I called the number at Ford and they provided me the code to add on. Once the truck gets shipped, I will be going over the numbers with my dealer so no surprises. (Aw, who am I kidding?)
Sponsored