Sponsored

Anyone receive their truck yet since they removed the Bed Camera?

TSGarp007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 4x4 Supercrew Powerboost 302A
I have a bed camera that I would sell as long I can figure out the forscan changes to enable 360 setup without. Could someone who got 360 camera but no bed camera post their VIN so I can see how the settings are differnt?
1FTFW1ED9PFA95255, XLT 302A w/360 camera package and chmsl removal.
Sponsored

BoostedSushi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F-150 Platinum PB 4WD
Got my truck with bed camera delete. Pulled the light and found a bunch of extra wires in the connector not being used.
20230420_140459.jpg

Has anyone found a complete part # for the light? All I have is a partial 13A613.

Thank you for sharing. Inside the truck, is the button still on top of the screen, or was it removed?

TSGarp007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I got the light but it did not come with the harness. If anyone has found the part # for the harness please let me know. I will look for one a little later.
What was the part number for the light you ordered?

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
What was the part number for the light you ordered?
ML3Z-13A613-E I am not sure this will work yet as everything is still experimental at this point, but it does appear to be the correct looking part for a 23. The wiring pig tail to connect it to my truck seems to be the sticking point right now. I think i have a lead on it and will update as soon as i know.

Sponsored

TSGarp007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ML3Z-13A613-E I am not sure this will work yet as everything is still experimental at this point, but it does appear to be the correct looking part for a 23. The wiring pig tail to connect it to my truck seems to be the sticking point right now. I think i have a lead on it and will update as soon as i know.
Consider me subscribed to your effort. Please take pictures and notes!

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
If anyone is looking for a camera I do have one that I decide to not install. $300 seems to be the going prie on EBAY. I have the short harness/cable that goes with it.

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
If anyone is looking for a camera I do have one that I decide to not install. $300 seems to be the going prie on EBAY. I have the short harness/cable that goes with it.
Do you happen to know the part number for the pig tail?

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Do you happen to know the part number for the pig tail?
Sadly I think they sell it as one unit with the camera. I reember looking at the part number on the harness and it seemed to match the camera. ( I could be wrong). I can take a picture of it tonight

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
Sadly I think they sell it as one unit with the camera. I reember looking at the part number on the harness and it seemed to match the camera. ( I could be wrong). I can take a picture of it tonight
If you can grab a couple of pics of the connector to the camera i would really appreciate that. If there are any numbers on the connector also would be great. I am having no luck finding the harness so i will build my own if i can figure the cameras connector out.

Sponsored

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Here. The grey is the truck side. Black is camera/light

Ford F-150 Anyone receive their truck yet since they removed the Bed Camera? 20230429_104545

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
The black connector, wires go red, black, black, green, white, blue. Basically i am trying to make a wiring diagram. I think i found the connector but all of the wire that come with it are the same color. I know the gray connector because it has the colors on the truck end.

Big Blue 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 502A
The black connector is a 6-pin with pin 6 blanked off.
pin 1 - red
pin 2 - blue
pin 3 - white
pin 4 - green
pin 5 - black
Ford F-150 Anyone receive their truck yet since they removed the Bed Camera? cropped black plu

The grey connector is a 12-pin - the yellow tagged wires power the led white bed light and cmhsl
pin 1 - red / yellow tagged
pin 2 - white / yellow tagged
pin 3 - green
pin 4 - white
pin 5 - black
pin 6 - red
pin 7 -
pin 8 -
pin 9 - blue
pin 10 -
pin 11 -
pin 12 - black / yellow tagged
Ford F-150 Anyone receive their truck yet since they removed the Bed Camera? cropped gray connector

The tag/part number on the wiring harness - don't know if it is for the complete assembly or the harness
Ford F-150 Anyone receive their truck yet since they removed the Bed Camera? cropped ta

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
@ Silver pigeon,

Have you pulled the light and verify wiring harness is present?
I'm afraid not, I'm in Australia and my 2023 KR is still on the boat getting to me. That pic is my truck while it was in the US a couple of months ago 🙂
Sponsored