MattV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac CTS-V, 2023 RCSB F150
Thanks Chip and team!

What a great option in a world where my local dealer is still asking MSRP + $1500 in required dealer accessories.

Picked up my truck yesterday, such an easy transaction. I spent less than 1 min with Eric in finance as most of the work was done online. Chip explained the finer points of my new truck and had me on my way quickly. Nothing hidden, just great pricing and transparency!

Road tripping a new truck home is the way to do it.

Only complaint is they don’t have Granger Ford t-shirts :)
Sponsored

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Thanks Chip and team!

What a great option in a world where my local dealer is still asking MSRP + $1500 in required dealer accessories.

Picked up my truck yesterday, such an easy transaction. I spent less than 1 min with Eric in finance as most of the work was done online. Chip explained the finer points of my new truck and had me on my way quickly. Nothing hidden, just great pricing and transparency!

I would get some Granger merch.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
I'll only buy from a dealer that lets you take care of the nonsense stuff online. The whole 15 minute vehicle acceptance process has no equal IMO. Even better when they'll throw in free delivery same-day if needed.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Thanks Chip and team!

When I got my truck I asked Chip to put their dealer sticker on the rear. I usually despise these stickers on my vehicles but the whole Granger experience was great so I wanted to show my appreciation and let people know where I got my truck. He happily obliged. The only minor problem is the sticker only says Granger (he told me this in advance), nothing else and noone has ever asked me about it but that's okay, it's there and I'm proud!

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Thanks Chip and team!

This was nice. :)

Ford F-150 Another Great Granger Experience! Merch.JPG

Sponsored

Old Bear

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 King Ranch Powerboost
Occupation
Information Technology
Granger was the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had, and I'm OLD!

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Granger was the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had, and I'm OLD!
Same here and this was like the 6th vehicle order for me and I had to drive home over 1100 miles. :)

I think the distance actually helped because Granger has it together for internet sales, where local guys want you in person for pressure finance campaign.

The next best purchase (in person) was my wifes Lexus NX 350h in Alexandria VA. However the Lexus ESP is so ridiculously priced that I think they know that no one would want it so they buzz through it quick to get it over with. 10 minutes and you say no, and everyone moves on.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Since I turned 65 a few days ago I should probably change my user name to Old Wolf Man 😅

Ford F-150 Another Great Granger Experience! Old Wolf

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Since I turned 65 a few days ago I should probably change my user name to Old Wolf Man 😅

Old Wolf.jpg
You have to make this picture you new Old Wolf Man avatar. A little gray around the edges but such a BA. :)

Congrats on 65! I do not know if you are federal worker or not but if not, you made it to Medicare. Get a good supplement (not advantage part C) and Rx and you will be set for the rest of your life no matter where you may roam.

Sponsored

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
You have to make this picture you new Old Wolf Man avatar. A little gray around the edges but such a BA. :)

Congrats on 65! I do not know if you are federal worker or not but if not, you made it to Medicare. Get a good supplement (not advantage part C) and Rx and you will be set for the rest of your life no matter where you may roam.
Thanks! Best thing about being 65, for the most part anyway, is I feel and act anywhere from 25 to 65 😅

Actually retired from the communications industry 4 years ago after 39 years. Medicare just started. Had considered a Plan C but decided against it because I want the freedom to go to any Doctor or medical facility that I choose that accepts Medicare and not be forced to go where plan C tells me because I could be tempted to tell them to go to hell 🤣

Avatar changed, couldn't find how to change account name but probably better that way 😁

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks! Best thing about being 65, for the most part anyway, is I feel and act anywhere from 25 to 65 😅

Actually retired from the communications industry 4 years ago after 39 years. Medicare just started. Had considered a Plan C but decided against it because I want the freedom to go to any Doctor or medical facility that I choose that accepts Medicare and not be forced to go where plan C tells me because I could be tempted to tell them to go to hell 🤣

Avatar changed, couldn't find how to change account name but probably better that way 😁
HA! That is great to hear about your Medicare. Part C can turn into a nightmare and in the end they can become an administrative nightmare if your brain has lost a mile or two off its fastball. Supplement you go to any doctor that accepts Medicare, anywhere in the country, without issue. Also if you pass on the supplement now and then want to change back you will have to go through medical underwriting and probably get hit with a huge price increase.

Good luck and that new pic of you looks great!

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
HA! That is great to hear about your Medicare. Part C can turn into a nightmare and in the end they can become an administrative nightmare if your brain has lost a mile or two off its fastball. Supplement you go to any doctor that accepts Medicare, anywhere in the country, without issue. Also if you pass on the supplement now and then want to change back you will have to go through medical underwriting and probably get hit with a huge price increase.

Good luck and that new pic of you looks great!
Thanks and for the advice too (y)

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
Mine is they don't have a west coast location...
:(

Congratz