Sponsored

Granger Purchase Experience - my experience so far

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Also joined the Granger buyer's club today! As others have said, simple to deal with and questions were always answered quickly. Chip took care of me and dealt with me repeatedly changing my build until I finally made up my mind. I have a '21 XLT that I will be selling/trading but will decide as I get closer to knowing when my new truck will be ready. I wish I could get an idea of what a trade in value would be but I know they can't because of too many variables between now and when the new truck will be ready. Going to miss my bed cam but oh well, the other upgrades will be worth it.
You can go to Carmax or Carmax.com and they will give you a "trade in value" for the truck. There probably are a lot of places in your area that advertise for "we buy at top dollar" so you should go there too. This will give you an idea of the trade in value for the truck.

Probably better to sell it locally and just pick up the truck at Granger. Good luck with it.
Sponsored

capiche87

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB 701a 4x4; 1985 Ford Bronco II
Occupation
Veterinarian
Also joined the Granger buyer's club today! As others have said, simple to deal with and questions were always answered quickly. Chip took care of me and dealt with me repeatedly changing my build until I finally made up my mind. I have a '21 XLT that I will be selling/trading but will decide as I get closer to knowing when my new truck will be ready. I wish I could get an idea of what a trade in value would be but I know they can't because of too many variables between now and when the new truck will be ready. Going to miss my bed cam but oh well, the other upgrades will be worth it.
Granger gave me a trade in value that was in line with KBB bluebook trade in value. I tried selling my truck on Autotrader and Facebook market place but got aggravated with all the dumb people. Also I didn’t want to get stuck with a fraudulent cashiers check and $30k in the hole.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
so far my only complaint with Granger, which is really my email provider I think.

I received an email from their finance department. I responded and hadn't heard back for about three days.

So I remembered reading, months back, on one of these threads, that the finance emails were sent to a junk folder.

Yep that is where it went. GRRRRRRR.

Anyway I am posting this more so everyone knows to look in their junk folder for a response from @Granger Ford finance department.

Cheers and good luck on your builds all.

Uncorked

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XL
Yeah, that sounds like an overly aggressive spam filter. Thanks for the head's up about it.

MedicalPhysicist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Hybrid on Order
You can go to Carmax or Carmax.com and they will give you a "trade in value" for the truck. There probably are a lot of places in your area that advertise for "we buy at top dollar" so you should go there too. This will give you an idea of the trade in value for the truck.

Probably better to sell it locally and just pick up the truck at Granger. Good luck with it.
Granger gave me $500 below carmax, when other sites Carvana and Vroom were almost $3000 less. Trade it in for the tax savings as that made my car effectively worth more than what CarMax offered in the end.
Sponsored