Great experience at Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA

skohler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 platinum PB
I wanted to give an update for those on the east coast that are looking for super easy buying experience. They run a similar 3% under invoice for their F150's (and probably other models as well). I emailed their internet sales person Ashlie with exactly what I wanted, she emailed a build sheet back with MSRP and invoice prices for each line item. I was good with the build, then fast forward I was notified it had arrived and made arrangements to pick it up. Every other Ford dealer around me was straight MSRP or worse when I ordered in late April.

The worst part was mucking through Ford's build progress site, but that is another issue.

Dealt with Nolan on the sales end in the store, truck was detailed and he went over everything I asked. The finance guy, Reuben, went through everything with no hard sell on the usual warranty items. I was back on the road very quick.

No surprise costs or fees, everything was done for me, no hard sell. Luckily I was only 2 hours away as opposed to flying out to Granger.
Sponsored