Sponsored

Adding Work Station after sale (part numbers)

redactedAlias

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 powerboost platinum, 18 road king special
It doesn’t have to look factory, im the only one who will see it, you can’t drive around with it in place.

I sometimes find myself 2-3 hours away from my house/office attending meetings at multiple client locations, with an hour or two to kill between. Some of these places have a restaurant or Starbucks I can pop into for work, but some are very remote and my only option to get work done while I wait is to sit in the truck. This will make that much easier than not having something. Sure it’s not as convenient as the OEM option, but I needed a truck and my May custom order doesn’t even have a VIN yet. After 6 weeks of looking found a truck that had everything I wanted except the work surface, so I made a compromise.
Im a sole proprietor in a mobile business. Same situation, the IWS was one of 2 compromises for an on lot purchase. If you want to sell a few, please shoot me a pm. I would love one. Thanks.
Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
Im a sole proprietor in a mobile business. Same situation, the IWS was one of 2 compromises for an on lot purchase. If you want to sell a few, please shoot me a pm. I would love one. Thanks.
Probably not something I can squeeze into my current schedule. Hopefully someone else on the forum with a printer will chime in and help you out.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Anyone have more detailed diagrams of the center console and how it’s put together? I have 2 platinums, one with the work surface and one without and I want to swap the 2 (and swap the key locks) but I want a diagram before I dig in. Any help? Will try to record it and post for other users if so haha.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I am currently in the middle of swapping both interior work surfaces. The mounting bracket appears to be identical for both. I will post a detailed video soon

Sponsored

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
Tried to do a search..can you supply parts number as well as a link to your video. Would like to convert to a interior work surface, if parts are reasonable. Thanks

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tried to do a search..can you supply parts number as well as a link to your video. Would like to convert to a interior work surface, if parts are reasonable. Thanks

I don’t supply part numbers because each truck is different in trim and interior color. Check with your dealer for your truck.

Sponsored

nefkntym

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost KR
Occupation
IT Systems Engineer
Alright, I've got an update. As much as I would love to be the "work station guy" I just don't think we can make it work. There are options based on trim level and interior color. I put together an example listing, based on a Limited with black interior. Cost + 20%, which is well below MSRP, is $800 and that's not including hardware, that's just major components.

On top of all these excuses, nothing is available yet looks like maybe 3-4 weeks lead time.
I'll keep up on availability and update this thread in the future. Anyone that is still interested after knowing pricing, we can PM and figure out the details at a later date.

Like I said, this is based off a limited trim, with black interior. But here is an example.

1614960454383.png
Any chance you can obtain and post the parts list for work surface for a King Ranch with dark brown? I think there is only one, but that is the color it is.

Ruffner69

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Hey Guys,

After a lot of homework and time: I am in the process of ordering all the parts to swap out my non- interior work space with the interior work space. i have placed the order from Ford and I will let you know if everything comes out ok. If everything is a go, I will post all the necessary part numbers etc. let me know if interested

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Hey Guys,

After a lot of homework and time: I am in the process of ordering all the parts to swap out my non- interior work space with the interior work space. i have placed the order from Ford and I will let you know if everything comes out ok. If everything is a go, I will post all the necessary part numbers etc. let me know if interested
Rough pricing?

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
Hey Guys,

Any updates on that?
Sponsored