Sponsored

XLT to Lariat up instrument cluster swap, can someone confirm part numbers?

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
I am going to attempt swapping out the mid level instrument cluster with the fully digital version found in higher trims. I found this part from ford and it looks correct, but I was hoping someone could verify the part number before I order it. Has anybody successfully swapped these yet? Thanks!
Ford F-150 XLT to Lariat up instrument cluster swap, can someone confirm part numbers? F150 IC
Sponsored

OP
OP

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
I have a Lariat on order, and to be truthful, I prefer the XLT analog gauges. Lol
Let's swap! Lol, if only you had the truck already. I would gladly swap+cash anybody willing.

2016BoosteGreyGoose

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostedgreygoosedesigns.net
Vehicles
2016 XLT 302A SCREw 3.5 & 2021 XLT 301A RCSB 5.0
Occupation
Business Owner
Unfortunately the all digital is still a no go as of just yet. It cannot be programmed correctly just yet. The best minds are working on it however. In other words, simply swapping your cluster with the all digital will prove what I am sharing...it wont work. FWIW, I too think the mid trim cluster is the nicest. Let us know if you get one and try it. iirc, they list for a lil over $1300

Sponsored

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Screw 4X4
I agreed.....that is why I purchased the XLT with 302A and added some other options on my F150. I like the gauges.....