First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
Blend date for me was yesterday 8/8, no modules yet. I think it takes a couple days though.
Sponsored

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Blend date for me was yesterday 8/8, no modules yet. I think it takes a couple days though.
Didn’t realize yours was yesterday. Yeah I would agree they are usually a couple days after blend date. Good luck

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
@Aron and @869. Today is your day! Let us know if you see modules populate. Good luck guys
I've been hitting "refresh" all morning. Nothing so far.

I don't expect to see anything for another day or two, but I can't resist the urge to keep checking anyway. :)

Zstephen

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
What do you guys mean by modules?
You can link to it from the Tracker App, or from Ford directly: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details

If I understand it correctly, they will begin to populate all of the modules (e.g., window motor module, adaptive cruise control sensor module, etc.) that will be added to the vehicle, so that the workers will know what components to put on when the actual vehicle is running down the assembly line.

Right now, mine just says "G," which means nothing has been populated yet. Once it does, there will be hundreds of codes...which doesn't mean anything to me except "we're building stuff".

Sponsored

Zstephen

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
You can link to it from the Tracker App, or from Ford directly: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details

If I understand it correctly, they will begin to populate all of the modules (e.g., window motor module, adaptive cruise control sensor module, etc.) that will be added to the vehicle, so that the workers will know what components to put on when the actual vehicle is running down the assembly line.

Right now, mine just says "G," which means nothing has been populated yet. Once it does, there will be hundreds of codes...which doesn't mean anything to me except "we're building stuff".

Thank you!

Lazarus11

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2, 1999 Jeep Wrangler
08/07 Blend Date. No modules yet?

Zstephen

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150

Sponsored

Harry Dangler

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lexus RX350
Occupation
Retired
Thank you. I actually have two trucks ordered. I was told that it was unlikely that I would see the Raptor until 2023 b/c it was a special order, so I ordered the Powerboost. I'm also fortunate that my wife wants a new ride and has always wanted a truck herself.
I usually order a double at the bar but two trucks nice which one will the wife get?

WestlakeHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 (on order)
I usually order a double at the bar but two trucks nice which one will the wife get?
Wife is getting the Platinum. Trading her Escalade. She puts a lot of highway miles on her vehicles -- going to Houston for work trips and also down to our house on the Texas coast. She really wants a Range Rover but it doesn't make a lot of sense given how much she drives (also, who wants to have car trouble in a Range Rover in BFE Texas).

Harry Dangler

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lexus RX350
Occupation
Retired
Wife is getting the Platinum. Trading her Escalade. She puts a lot of highway miles on her vehicles -- going to Houston for work trips and also down to our house on the Texas coast. She really wants a Range Rover but it doesn't make a lot of sense given how much she drives (also, who wants to have car trouble in a Range Rover in BFE Texas).
Sorry if I missed that but the Platinum is the Powerboost

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
I saw in another post where someone posted pics of the Platinum seats in all black with black stitching. I originally ordered Carmelo and then Ford forced change to black. I'm really pissed that we aren't even gonna get the orange stitching which looks really nice and keeps seats from looking flat. 😠

WestlakeHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 (on order)
Sorry if I missed that but the Platinum is the Powerboost
Sorry. The other truck is a Raptor that I ordered back in February and was told by the dealer that it was unlikely it would be built in 2022. I then snuck in the PB Platinum order right before the deadline. Wife really liked my previous King Ranch, so she is fine with taking the Platinum.
Sponsored