TXENG89

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Tomorrow's the day! Let us know if you see any updates anywhere.
My productivity at work is going to be pretty much shot this week. Will have to get a new mouse, from clicking refresh so many times. haha My sales rep said that he would update if any holds show up on the visibility report. Also, he said that he was informed that Plant employees have been authorized to work unlimited over time, if they want. So hopefully that is a good sign for all of us at Dearborn.
Sponsored

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Also, he said that he was informed that Plant employees have been authorized to work unlimited over time, if they want. So hopefully that is a good sign for all of us at Dearborn.
Let's go Dearborn! Surely since the shutdown there's some employees wanting to make some extra cash. Let's hope there's enough of them to make up for at least some of the "reduced schedule."

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
Just checking, do all of you still show in production with no ETA? Mine has sat in that stage for about a month and a half with a blend date of 6/18. Getting excited now that it could be actually happening!

collinvon

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Boxster S, 2021 F150 Platinum
Just checking, do all of you still show in production with no ETA? Mine has sat in that stage for about a month and a half with a blend date of 6/18. Getting excited now that it could be actually happening!
I've been "In Production" for two weeks. I'm expecting my window sticker to be updated today, as it has been on 5/31 and 6/7. I have a blend date of 6/15 and still have no ETA. If I do see an update on the window sticker today, hopefully the ETA updates too. I'll be sure to post any updates.

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yes, in production with no ETA for over a month now. No blue check under "in production" and no date under "in production" either. I'm also waiting on window sticker to update with hopefully the 6/16 blend date still on there. Once 6/16 has passed, I'm going to be pestering my (incompetent) sales rep for Vehicle Visibility Reports (which he has never acknowledged that he has access to) to try to confirm the build or change in status in some way. Man, I wish Pioneer74 on the F150 forum was still around now that its my turn to endure build week and beyond...

Sponsored

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
That is normal. Once you get a blend date the status goes to "in production". It stays in that status until it is built.

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
That is normal. Once you get a blend date the status goes to "in production". It stays in that status until it is built.
that is interesting, hopefully that’s the case, because my dealer told me that my truck is in production and probably it’s been built but waits for chips even tho my blend date is 06/18

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
that is interesting, hopefully that’s the case, because my dealer told me that my truck is in production and probably it’s been built but waits for chips even tho my blend date is 06/18
The blend date is the date the parts go on the line to build your truck, if that date is correct your truck is not built waiting on parts.

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
The blend date is the date the parts go on the line to build your truck, if that date is correct your truck is not built waiting on parts.
I guess my dealer just doesn’t know how the system works or is lying, I wouldn’t be surprised with either scenario)))

thanks for giving me hope, now waiting for the 18th to hopefully see some changes in status.

Sponsored

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
I guess my dealer just doesn’t know how the system works or is lying, I wouldn’t be surprised with either scenario)))

thanks for giving me hope, now waiting for the 18th to hopefully see some changes in status.
Watching others on here you should get a "built date" 1-3 days after the blend date. My blend date is the same as yours 6/18.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Isn’t blend/build on the same day?
No, blend is the day they put the parts on the line, then the parts go down the line over the next 20 hours or so and truck gets built. The built date is the day the truck drives off the line. Watching on here most get built in the next day or two so the built date is generally a day or two after the blend date. I have seen a couple post that were a week or more later. I didn't look close enough to see if that may have been a shutdown week for the factory.

In the past the truck could still go to the dreaded ramp 59 and get parked because it was missing parts after getting a built date. Ford doesn't seem to be doing that since the beginning of May. They seem to only be building the trucks that they have all the parts for.

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
No, blend is the day they put the parts on the line, then the parts go down the line over the next 20 hours or so and truck gets built. The built date is the day the truck drives off the line. Watching on here most get built in the next day or two so the built date is generally a day or two after the blend date. I have seen a couple post that were a week or more later. I didn't look close enough to see if that may have been a shutdown week for the factory.

In the past the truck could still go to the dreaded ramp 59 and get parked because it was missing parts after getting a built date. Ford doesn't seem to be doing that since the beginning of May. They seem to only be building the trucks that they have all the parts for.
Ahh I see. Thank you.

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Who's got a KC build and has seen changes today?

I have KC. My window sticker date updated on Saturday which it usually does but Blend still says May 7. Which was impossible. Status is 'in production' and has been for about 2 months. ETA is 1990-01-01. So maybe I shouldn't have responded because No, I did not see changes. But I hope we will this week.. Wouldn't bet on it though... I feel at this point I probably won't get anymore updates and my dealer will just tell me the truck has arrived.. Been so long since any kind of update I think they gave up...
Sponsored