Sponsored

3/14/2022 Build Week

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
Thanks. Never went on chip hold that I know of. It sat built for over month before being shipped.
I am truly happy for you that you finally got your truck & have made it back home safe, & happy with your truck! It also gives me hope that my truck will find its way out of Dearborn eventually.
Sponsored

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Picked it up Thursday in Philadelphia and made it home last night. The truck is awesome. Drives like a dream. Blue cruise is a joy on the open road.

Tremor.jpg

Finished Trip.jpg
congrats man. Mine is chuggin right along and made it to Kentucky this morning. Hopefully to New Orleans by the end of this week

JJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lariat CC PB
Hoping for some good news soon. Truck went into Plant Hold earlier this month. Tracking still shows "built" and get emails every other week postponing shipping. Not getting much info from Ford Chat. Talked to Dealer today and they are going to ask their sales rep who has experience in this.

incognico

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, 2008 Corvette
Hoping for some good news soon. Truck went into Plant Hold earlier this month. Tracking still shows "built" and get emails every other week postponing shipping. Not getting much info from Ford Chat. Talked to Dealer today and they are going to ask their sales rep who has experience in this.
My truck finally got out of chip hold territory and got the Built status last week, only a week later (today) it moved on to shipped. Hopefully that means yours will get out there real soon.

Anyone know the best way to track these things once shipped? I see people have been calling ford chat to get a tracking number then calling the rail lines.
Sponsored