First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
The trucks sent to plant (ie May blend dates) should be built right away when Kansas opens on Monday (subject to however much capacity they are operating at).They don’t send trucks to plant unless the equipment is available. Don’t believe Kansas parked any trucks so I’m expecting build and ship. Who knows, might even see my Space White Lariat by Canada Day/Independence Day! LOL
Don’t believe Kansas parked any trucks?? I guess you didn’t see the well publicized photos of the Speedway? Mostly super duty units but a bunch of F150’s as well…

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/🏁kentucky-speedway-and-the-ford-super-duty-🛻.3352/
Sponsored

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
Kansas and Kentucky are not the same....

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Don’t believe Kansas parked any trucks?? I guess you didn’t see the well publicized photos of the Speedway? Mostly super duty units but a bunch of F150’s as well…

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/🏁kentucky-speedway-and-the-ford-super-duty-🛻.3352/
Yup- I saw those photos. Sucks for the people who ordered super duties built in Kentucky but I ordered an F150 being built at KCAP/Claycomo. I haven’t seen any evidence of trucks parked at Kansas. Not saying it hasn’t happened but no one has reported on it.

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
My original build date was June 7th, received my window sticker late May with a 6/19 blend. Dealer has not given me new dates but says its still on track. Will find out in 8 days if it actually gets built and shipped lol.
701A so I believe DB plant
Ordered 3-30ish

TruckGal516

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Teacher
Hello,
I have a build date of 6/29. My dealer said I should be able to see this order when I log into fords website but it says I have no orders or reservations. Think the dealer just put my email in wrong and order didn’t attach? They showed me the build date screen and my name there but nothing on fords website. Is this common? -Thanks
Also in an ideal world, how long to build from the date given?

Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
That's crazy you can't get powerboost with space white. It's pretty interesting how they build these things..
There are a few different things that are plant-specific. Like I know PowerBoost and the diesel are Dearborn only, Space White is KC only. I know there are others but I can’t remember all the specifics. Certain trims may be plant specific as well, thought I remember hearing more of the top level trims were done at Dearborn.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Hello,
I have a build date of 6/29. My dealer said I should be able to see this order when I log into fords website but it says I have no orders or reservations. Think the dealer just put my email in wrong and order didn’t attach? They showed me the build date screen and my name there but nothing on fords website. Is this common? -Thanks
Also in an ideal world, how long to build from the date given?
You’re best off just asking them for the VIN and order number which will let you track it easily with Ford’s website or the tracker here (They’re all pulling data from the same place).

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
Yup- I saw those photos. Sucks for the people who ordered super duties built in Kentucky but I ordered an F150 being built at KCAP/Claycomo. I haven’t seen any evidence of trucks parked at Kansas. Not saying it hasn’t happened but no one has reported on it.
Mine was built in Kansas 3/4 and shipped to Dearborn to await the chip. There were hundreds. Mine also got pushed back because of the ice closure of Kansas in February. Truck is just jinxed. I bailed on it 3 weeks ago and ordered another one.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Mine was built in Kansas 3/4 and shipped to Dearborn to await the chip. There were hundreds. Mine also got pushed back because of the ice closure of Kansas in February. Truck is just jinxed. I bailed on it 3 weeks ago and ordered another one.
The is the first I’ve heard of trucks being shipped to Ramp 59 from Kansas. I’ve only ever seen or heard of Dearborn builds. Interesting.

Mark Fischer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford F350 4x4 7.3 ltr 163,000 mile trading
Occupation
Heavy Mechanic /US ARMY 35 YRS (ret)/ Caterpillar / Pacific gas Electric
I looked yours up. Very identical to my situation. So at least we are not alone. I hope we at least get some concrete info soon. Although doubtful..
Thanks I have tried several times just to get updates and get nothing , thanks again. Good luck

Sponsored

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Kansas and Kentucky are not the same....
Quite right… my mistake, the super duty units built at the Kentucky truck plant are the ones sitting at the Kentucky speedway parking lots.

Sorry for the incorrect posting.

OP’s gat a good question though… are there any part built F150s from the Claycomo plant gathering dust in the greater KC area waiting on chips and things?

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
I don't know of any. I worked out in Kansas City for a while. My understanding was the Ford did store some stuff and the old salt mine.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
My window sticker bottom date changed from 5/20/2021 (when I got my sticker) to today's date. Nothing appears to be changed on the window sticker. Blend date is still the same.

Does anybody know what a change in the bottom date on the window sticker means? Hopefully, it means progress.

EDIT: also Palsapp has my VIN# as "pending" now. LET'S GO
My bottom date changes every 7 days, every once in a while sooner, I think it is just the last time they looked at the sticker.

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
We ordered exactly the same day but my salesman didnt submit till 31st… I guess he was trying to squeak another sale into the March reports.

My wife has a similar sense of humour…. Whenever we pass an F150 she says “look away Hon! Don’t make eye contact”!

Lol I get called out for pointing out every 2021 F150 I see on the road. Which isn’t many

Last edited: