First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
I am in the 6/7 build group for Dearborn. Ordered on 2/12. XLT 5.0 agate black sport appearance package 302A, Max trailer tow package, trailer mirrors, B&O sound system.
We will see what happens. My vin finally pulled on fords tracker but the only thing that shows is the order is accepted as of 4/20
Sponsored

Solei028

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT
We will see what happens. My vin finally pulled on fords tracker but the only thing that shows is the order is accepted as of 4/20
Just checked the tracker again and it now show in production and I have a window sticker. Trying not to get my hopes up but looks like progress.

jpmtz

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
This is how you know a dealer is lying to you... their lips are moving.
My order was placed on March 29, and anytime before Thanksgiving would be a surprise!

iceberg0711

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 f150
Just checked the tracker again and it now show in production and I have a window sticker. Trying not to get my hopes up but looks like progress.
Now you got my hopes up lol mine is scheduled for Dearborn 6/7 but all it shows is in processing

OP
OP
Moto_775

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
Ford F-150 6/7 Build Week Club 98A37DBC-F25A-436B-AE1D-BA99D85095F3

Well mine updated to in production today but the window sticker is not yet released. Making progress at least!

Sponsored

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Just like a lot of others I'm up in the air .
My truck is scheduled to be built at KC and have been pushed back like 4 times now. I would love to get the visibility report on my own because my dealer keeps giving me bullshit response. I visited them today and my sales guy is telling me the plants are open and my truck wi;; be built in the next two weeks. LOL!!!! Sad that i know more of what's going on then my salesman does.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moto_775

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
Just like a lot of others I'm up in the air .
My truck is scheduled to be built at KC and have been pushed back like 4 times now. I would love to get the visibility report on my own because my dealer keeps giving me bullshit response. I visited them today and my sales guy is telling me the plants are open and my truck wi;; be built in the next two weeks. LOL!!!! Sad that i know more of what's going on then my salesman does.
I have a 6/18 blend date in Dearborn as well. I haven’t seen my build week update, but my dealer doesn’t really stay on top of that as well to let me know.

maecomotorsport

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited
Occupation
Race Car Fabrication
Limited ordered 2/16. VIN and projected Dearborn build week of 6/7 provided on 4/14. No window sticker available yet. I just checked with the dealer yesterday and they still claim projected build week if 6/7. Does that sound possible, what with plant shut downs? Thx.

OP
OP
Moto_775

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
Limited ordered 2/16. VIN and projected Dearborn build week of 6/7 provided on 4/14. No window sticker available yet. I just checked with the dealer yesterday and they still claim projected build week if 6/7. Does that sound possible, what with plant shut downs? Thx.
Mine was pushed back one week to the 14th with a blend date of the 18th. I think all plants are closed on the week of the 7th.
Sponsored