6/14 Build Week Club

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Just got my window sticker and it has a blend date of 06/15! Hopefully, the plant stays open for that week. However, I guess I have to worry about being stuck on the ramp for an eternity. lol
Sponsored

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just got my window sticker and it has a blend date of 06/15! Hopefully, the plant stays open for that week. However, I guess I have to worry about being stuck on the ramp for an eternity. lol
Build week 6/14 assemble! Finally get to be a part of one of these threads!

Have you seen anything indicating it wouldn’t be open that week?

I have a 2/1 order king ranch with spray in bed liner and wheel well liners. Blend date 6/16. Anything else we can tell from the codes on this window sticker? I see that I’m convoy from Dearborn (to Louisiana ouch). And my ramp says R?

OP
OP
TXENG89

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Build week 6/14 assemble! Finally get to be a part of one of these threads!

Have you seen anything indicating it wouldn’t be open that week?

I have a 2/1 order king ranch with spray in bed liner and wheel well liners. Blend date 6/16. Anything else we can tell from the codes on this window sticker? I see that I’m convoy from Dearborn (to Louisiana ouch). And my ramp says R?
I read some where that they will have limited shifts, but don't know If they accounted for it when scheduling our blend dates.

Mine is a Lariat that was ordered 3/24. Looks like both of us are having our trucks built in Dearborn. I'll be picking mine up in Iowa though.

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Mine got delayed yet again. Now the build day is set for 7/6. I ordered on 2/27. This is pitiful.

OP
OP
TXENG89

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Mine got delayed yet again. Now the build day is set for 7/6. I ordered on 2/27. This is pitiful.
How did they notify you? Does your window sticker update the blend date or did your dealer tell you?

Sponsored

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
The dealer give me a build week of 6/14, I have a window sticker showing a 6/ 18 blend date. Just hoping these dates hold.

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My window sticker bottom date changed from 5/20/2021 (when I got my sticker) to today's date. Nothing appears to be changed on the window sticker. Blend date is still the same.

Does anybody know what a change in the bottom date on the window sticker means? Hopefully, it means progress.

EDIT: also Palsapp has my VIN# as "pending" now. LET'S GO

Last edited:

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
I was originally a 6/7 build week pushed to 6/14 with a blend date of 6/18. My truck populated to the dealer website as of this morning showing in transit. Maybe something positive is happening!

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I was originally a 6/7 build week pushed to 6/14 with a blend date of 6/18. My truck populated to the dealer website as of this morning showing in transit. Maybe something positive is happening!
Does Palsapp have your VIN# registered? Is yours being built at Dearborn?

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
My window sticker bottom date changed from 5/20/2021 (when I got my sticker) to today's date. Nothing appears to be changed on the window sticker. Blend date is still the same.

Does anybody know what a change in the bottom date on the window sticker means? Hopefully, it means progress.

EDIT: also Palsapp has my VIN# as "pending" now. LET'S GO
Bottom date is just the date that you generated the window sticker, if you go in tomorrow and regenerate the sticker it will have tomorrows date on it.
Sponsored