6/14 Build Week Club

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Sounds like my story…I was 6/14 for a time… but now I’m 7/19.
I’m a KC build and ordered 3/31 and originally sched for 5/17 build.
Also have the 1990 ETA.
the only lead I can give you is stay on top or your salesperson or dealership. They can see more than we can but even they are mostly in the dark as to how likely it will be to actually happen.
Also KC, ordered around the same time (3/26), also no sign of being scheduled anytime soon. My wife now calls it my “so-called” truck.
Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My truck is in the same situation, From what I have seen there are a few trucks like this. With them only running at a reduced capacity this upcoming week, they will not be able to get through all of them. Will probably take a week and a half. Hope I am wrong but I dont think I am from what I have heard.
Don’t forget there are at least 1-2 weeks worth of builds that were sent to plant on April 15 when the plant closures were announced. On April 15, My original build date was bumped from April 22 to May 7 and sent to plant and in production. That date has never changed so, presumably, all of these in in production builds will be built first before any of these builds that are scheduled to week of 06/14.

Might be an unpleasant surprise for many this month and I am bracing myself for that as well.

skf150

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Silvarado
Don’t forget there are at least 1-2 weeks worth of builds that were sent to plant on April 15 when the plant closures were announced. On April 15, My original build date was bumped from April 22 to May 7 and sent to plant and in production. That date has never changed so, presumably, all of these in in production builds will be built first before any of these builds that are scheduled to week of 06/14.

Might be an unpleasant surprise for many this month and I am bracing myself for that as well.
Yup my truck was scheduled to be built on the same day as yours April 22 and now it's stuck on May 7th "in production". So we'll see what happens I'm not expecting The truck till end of July maybe beginning of August.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Also KC, ordered around the same time (3/26), also no sign of being scheduled anytime soon. My wife now calls it my “so-called” truck.
We ordered exactly the same day but my salesman didnt submit till 31st… I guess he was trying to squeak another sale into the March reports.

My wife has a similar sense of humour…. Whenever we pass an F150 she says “look away Hon! Don’t make eye contact”!

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Does anyone have this build week (06-14) with a kansas build? If so I'm wondering if that is an updated build date or your original... If it's updated, what was it before? If it's your original, when did you order? Reason for asking is I have a blend date of May 7th in Kansas but I know that didn't happen. I'm wondering if I will be one of the first after they start back up or not.

Ordered Feb 25.
Blend May 7
ETA end date once said July 1 but has had the 01-01-1990 for a little over a month now..
I know this is just another desperate post looking for any lead as to when I'd get my truck but you all are guilty of a few of these posts as well. Don't lie.
Also same boat as you and others. Ordered 1/22. Sent to plant pre-shutdown and status is "in production. Window sticker says 05/06 blend but nothing has changed since. At this point just hoping it gets built upon startup or hoping for no more plant closure

Sponsored

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
So my date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to 06/09/2021 but blend date stayed 6/18. Today I read that rear wheel well liners can add up to 12 extra weeks so I hope if my truck gets build they will not hold it for 3 months because of $150 optional plastic parts.

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Crap, I have wheel well liners as well... Also my window sticker updated today as it usually does. But only the date of the window sticker changed. The blend date still says 05/07. So really no update.. I'll be very curious to see if my tracker changes next week. I'm considering canceling and re ordering cause I do want to change a few things, but if I only knew how much longer this one would be. And if I re order I don't mind waiting an additional 2 months from now but wouldn't want to be waiting until the end of the year. I'm not sure why trucks get sent to certain locations but from what I can see it may have something to do with color.. I'm space white and I THINK they only make those in Kansas... could be wrong. Cause I hear Dearborne is firing new orders through rather quickly. Again, could be wrong. Ah, the age of misinformation...

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Crap, I have wheel well liners as well... Also my window sticker updated today as it usually does. But only the date of the window sticker changed. The blend date still says 05/07. So really no update.. I'll be very curious to see if my tracker changes next week. I'm considering canceling and re ordering cause I do want to change a few things, but if I only knew how much longer this one would be. And if I re order I don't mind waiting an additional 2 months from now but wouldn't want to be waiting until the end of the year. I'm not sure why trucks get sent to certain locations but from what I can see it may have something to do with color.. I'm space white and I THINK they only make those in Kansas... could be wrong. Cause I hear Dearborne is firing new orders through rather quickly. Again, could be wrong. Ah, the age of misinformation...
Space white is definitely KC only. I wanted it on my truck, but I was getting a PowerBoost and those are Dearborn only, so you just can’t get those two things together.

Mark Fischer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford F350 4x4 7.3 ltr 163,000 mile trading
Occupation
Heavy Mechanic /US ARMY 35 YRS (ret)/ Caterpillar / Pacific gas Electric
Sounds like my story…I was 6/14 for a time… but now I’m 7/19.
I’m a KC build and ordered 3/31 and originally sched for 5/17 build.
Also have the 1990 ETA.
the only lead I can give you is stay on top or your salesperson or dealership. They can see more than we can but even they are mostly in the dark as to how likely it will be to actually happen.
My vin 1FTFW1E8 XMKE05340 Oder # F011 , 04-0421 blend date at Kansas plant I have heard knowing 06-12-2021 so I am waiting .

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I asked my dealer about the well liners and this was his response. Is there a way to find out if it is at Ramp 59? The tracker on this website doesn’t have build date available for my VIN.
Ford F-150 6/14 Build Week Club A5FA96B7-F30A-4E2F-B418-B311EF1B762A

Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The trucks sent to plant (ie May blend dates) should be built right away when Kansas opens on Monday (subject to however much capacity they are operating at).They don’t send trucks to plant unless the equipment is available. Don’t believe Kansas parked any trucks so I’m expecting build and ship. Who knows, might even see my Space White Lariat by Canada Day/Independence Day! LOL

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
My vin 1FTFW1E8 XMKE05340 Oder # F011 , 04-0421 blend date at Kansas plant I have heard knowing 06-12-2021 so I am waiting .

I looked yours up. Very identical to my situation. So at least we are not alone. I hope we at least get some concrete info soon. Although doubtful..

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
The trucks sent to plant (ie May blend dates) should be built right away when Kansas opens on Monday (subject to however much capacity they are operating at).They don’t send trucks to plant unless the equipment is available. Don’t believe Kansas parked any trucks so I’m expecting build and ship. Who knows, might even see my Space White Lariat by Canada Day/Independence Day! LOL

I was hoping canada day too! And I have the same assumptions as you, that our trucks will be built in order they would have before the closure. Which would technically make my build date next Friday but I'm aware at less capacity it could be a week longer. Which I can live with... Ya, space white!

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I was hoping canada day too! And I have the same assumptions as you, that our trucks will be built in order they would have before the closure. Which would technically make my build date next Friday but I'm aware at less capacity it could be a week longer. Which I can live with... Ya, space white!
LFG!

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Space white is definitely KC only. I wanted it on my truck, but I was getting a PowerBoost and those are Dearborn only, so you just can’t get those two things together.

That's crazy you can't get powerboost with space white. It's pretty interesting how they build these things..
Sponsored