First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Try the exact same value as the last gen trucks, doesn't looked like that address changed at all.

720-07-01 xxxx xxxx *x--

2 or whatever value you need to disable splash screen
Have to try this later to see if it works.

On a different note, what's up with the amber DRL's in your avatar? Those tremor lights or aftermarket?
Sponsored

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Have to try this later to see if it works.

On a different note, what's up with the amber DRL's in your avatar? Those tremor lights or aftermarket?
Aftermarket :cool:

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
I'm pretty sure I saw this on another thread but my mongoose adaptor will work to make forscan changes correct?

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"

Heathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT
Last edited:

Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
New to FORScan, how do I enable the links in your tutorial?
Welcome the world of FORScan and a TIP:

Take that tutorial suggestion about making a backup BEFORE any mods seriously; back-up and archive ALL modules as-built, even those you don't think you will ever modify. I suggest a dedicated subfolder for only those un-modified original as-built files.

It's easy and only takes a few minutes to go through the entire backup process module-by-module. It's a great way to start to get a 'feel' for how FORScan works before venturing into actual mods.

With that 'security blanket' stored in your archive you can proceed to do your mods with confidence; you'll be able to revert to your as-built condition IF you happen to encounter a glitch with any mod you try (human errors happen!).

Have Fun!

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning -Lariat ER, Model 3
Occupation
IT
Welcome the world of FORScan and a TIP:

Take that tutorial suggestion about making a backup BEFORE any mods seriously; back-up and archive ALL modules as-built, even those you don't think you will ever modify. I suggest a dedicated subfolder for only those un-modified original as-built files.

It's easy and only takes a few minutes to go through the entire backup process module-by-module. It's a great way to start to get a 'feel' for how FORScan works before venturing into actual mods.

With that 'security blanket' stored in your archive you can proceed to do your mods with confidence; you'll be able to revert to your as-built condition IF you happen to encounter a glitch with any mod you try (human errors happen!).

Have Fun!
There is another step beyond this too. Ford will add lines to these files with updates and enhancements. Just because you take that day 1 backup, doesn't mean it will be good in 2 years. Backups are key to everything, before every change you make. However, also document the before and after changes you make to the files will save you if you just need to remove one change. Keep them running in a spreadsheet.

There may be the time in a few years you decide to revert to "factory" and want to restore that very first backup. Doing so may remove lines Ford has added along the way for other updates.

Heathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT
There is another step beyond this too. Ford will add lines to these files with updates and enhancements. Just because you take that day 1 backup, doesn't mean it will be good in 2 years. Backups are key to everything, before every change you make. However, also document the before and after changes you make to the files will save you if you just need to remove one change. Keep them running in a spreadsheet.

There may be the time in a few years you decide to revert to "factory" and want to restore that very first backup. Doing so may remove lines Ford has added along the way for other updates.
Great info. Already building folders for my passport. Have only downloaded the program and ordered the OBD Link thus far. Will do the license part when link is received. Hope your around for awhile, you’ve become an ally on this ”new adventure”. Thanks.

Imo

First Name
Melchior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 3.5l ecoboost
Hi. Anyone know if it's possible to get navigation works in Europe thorugh Forscan? And if it's so which module and codes I need to change? I was able to change language and frequency to European, but Navi still doesn't work. Thanks

Sponsored

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Could you share what brand these are or mod it is, I'm interested.
Thanks
Factory reflector LEDs that have been retrofitted, @precisionretrofits did all the work on them.
Profiles Prism RGB DRL's controlled by a Morimoto XBT controller

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
Question for the FORScan pros. While making all the backups the first time I used FORScan, when the entertainment screen turned off FORScan was still running and it seemed like it would keep working, a minute later it lost connection in the middle of loading the IPMA module. At this point I had not made any changes, just loading modules to save backups.

Now this shows in DTC, is this a problem?

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? DTC-IPMA

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Forscan scans deeply and picks up any soft DTC. I'm surprised that you haven't seen more.
These trucks can experience DTC's that are momentary and will go away after a couple of key cycles. Or you can clear them yourself now. :)

Not sure what you mean by "after the screen turned off"? Were you still making backups after turning accessory power off?

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
Forscan scans deeply and picks up any soft DTC. I'm surprised that you haven't seen more.
These trucks can experience DTC's that are momentary and will go away after a couple of key cycles. Or you can clear them yourself now. :)

Not sure what you mean by "after the screen turned off"? Were you still making backups after turning accessory power off?
Yes, I was doing all of the initial backups, and I was in the truck for a while, the SYNC screen started to power down and then the dash turned off, but FORScan said it was still connected so I thought it was fine, and in the middle of creating the backup file for IPMA, it must of lost connection, after I hit accessory again, I had this DTC.

Imo

First Name
Melchior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 3.5l ecoboost
I have two questions.
1. What is fake engine sound?
2. Does the front windows go atomatically only down? Or should they go atomatically up as well and i need to change something ?
Sponsored