Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I'm not sure the home button is in and of itself an object included in the enabling of the Unreal Engine.
Wasn't it triggered by an additional Forscan edit?
Sponsored

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I'm not sure the home button is in and of itself an object included in the enabling of the Unreal Engine.
Wasn't it triggered by an additional Forscan edit?
You only get the home screen when you add the climate controls to the bottom, which I think sucks (I want the home, but not the climate controls)

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 150 Platinum. 2022 Platinum 3.5 6 1/2
Occupation
Retired Foreman utility company
Is there anything in forscan that allows you to disable reverse to park when the driver's door is open?

In my last truck (2011 Raptor) I would open the door to look at the curb while I am backing up. I like to park close to the curb when it's available.
Have you thought about sitting your mirror so you can see the curb and program it to one of your open Numbers that way there when you park you can just hit the number and be able to see down to the side

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
You only get the home screen when you add the climate controls to the bottom, which I think sucks (I want the home, but not the climate controls)

Is that the same with this layout?

@scott011422
Rounded menus? The image you reffered to has Unreal engine enabled and has the rounded buttons and sidecard. What menus are you reffering to?
Maybe you are reffering to the climate bar enabled?

1667166556546.png

KTM753

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
Does anyone know if you can disable TPMS with FORscan on the 21's? Is it the same method as previous gen trucks?

Edit: Yes you can, just go into the IPC and disable the TPMS Menu, Placard & Location and you wont get TPMS errors any more
This worked great for me. Thanks for posting this.

Sponsored

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Is that the same with this layout?
The image you quoted is the unreal engine theme home screen. You can see at the bottom that the climate bar has replaced the stock sync tabs. This is why you get the home button. Without those tabs there is no way to navigate.

So, if you want the unreal theme and the home screen (you have to have the former to have the latter), you have to enable the unreal theme and the climate controls at the bottom.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
@scott011422
Are you reffering to the black font?
Check at 7D0-09-03 xxx-*xxx-xx-- Should be a 0
Thanks @antho for the tip! I had the same issue and sorta got use to it after a while but figured it was from my monkeying around with things long ago. Sure enough, I had the mycolor enable, so set that back to 0, cold booted the APIM and all is well now.

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
I'm going to post here since there are other posts on this thread about the auto dimming mirrors and BlueCruise.

Nobody around here has any scraps of the Expel tint to block the rear looking mirror sensor. So I went to unplug the rear view mirror since I dont use it anyway, And both the rear view mirror and the drivers side mirror dimmed completely. I've read other posts that unplugging the rearview mirror worked. Did Ford really change the tint to full tint with no power? Or am I missing something? Seems like a safety issue. usually the fault mode for something like this would be for no obscurity so if anything fails, its full and normal vision. Here if a wire breaks anywhere its going to fully dim the mirror? sounds odd.

Along these lines, disconnecting the EC+ and EC- wires from the rearview mirror would also cause the drivers mirror to go to full dim?

Does this sound up to date? Anyone else with a 2022 Lariat or above able to unplug the rearview mirror and confirm the mirrors fully dim?

At the same time, Sounds odd, Does that mean if the battery dies the mirrors then dim?

Does anyone have a wiring schematic of the drivers heated auto dimming mirror?

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
I'm going to post here since there are other posts on this thread about the auto dimming mirrors and BlueCruise.

Nobody around here has any scraps of the Expel tint to block the rear looking mirror sensor. So I went to unplug the rear view mirror since I dont use it anyway, And both the rear view mirror and the drivers side mirror dimmed completely. I've read other posts that unplugging the rearview mirror worked. Did Ford really change the tint to full tint with no power? Or am I missing something? Seems like a safety issue. usually the fault mode for something like this would be for no obscurity so if anything fails, its full and normal vision. Here if a wire breaks anywhere its going to fully dim the mirror? sounds odd.

Along these lines, disconnecting the EC+ and EC- wires from the rearview mirror would also cause the drivers mirror to go to full dim?

Does this sound up to date? Anyone else with a 2022 Lariat or above able to unplug the rearview mirror and confirm the mirrors fully dim?

At the same time, Sounds odd, Does that mean if the battery dies the mirrors then dim?

Does anyone have a wiring schematic of the drivers heated auto dimming mirror?
@scott011422

The driver side mirror gets the Electrochromatic signal from the interior mirror you unplugged.
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 1667398952654

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
So strange. So I unplugged the rearview mirror yesterday in the daylight. Then when i went to work this morning, 3:30am, the mirror stayed off for the whole drive to work. got to work and plugged the mirror back in. They worked the same they have been, But when I unplugged them they went to full black.

I wonder if there is a charge in the mirror that needs to bleed off? I dunno. But at least for now im happy with unplugging it I may put some info together and pass it along to ford just because.

Thanks guys!

Sponsored

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F-150 Platinum | '22 F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter
I get the x's are values that are to be left alone. What are the dashes supposed to represent?
Dashes are left alone as well. They’re treated the same was as “x”s.

JeremyMTB

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor, 2022 Platinum on Order
Occupation
Self Employed
Is there a way to disable the Built Ford Tough animation in the gauge pod? I did it in my 2018 which Forescan but didn’t see it in the 2021+.

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Is there a way to disable the Built Ford Tough animation in the gauge pod? I did it in my 2018 which Forescan but didn’t see it in the 2021+.
Try the exact same value as the last gen trucks, doesn't looked like that address changed at all.

720-07-01 xxxx xxxx *x--

2 or whatever value you need to disable splash screen
Sponsored