Sponsored

05/09/22 Build week

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Just got off the chat. Got told it was at the jessup, MD ramp on 6/28 and has an eta to dealer for 7/8 which is a day early now. Really hoping to get this truck this weekend.
Were you still "Awaiting Shipment" before you talked to Ford Chat?
Sponsored

capetownkg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, Lariat, PowerBoost, SuperCrew, 6.5’
Were you still "Awaiting Shipment" before you talked to Ford Chat?
No I had recieved a shipped email from ford on 6/11/22 with an original eta of 6/30/22

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
This is an interesting update, considering Ives been driving my truck for over two weeks.
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 761E67E7-EECC-4974-A04A-984E0C41AB53
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 761E67E7-EECC-4974-A04A-984E0C41AB53

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
This is an interesting update, considering Ives been driving my truck for over two weeks.
761E67E7-EECC-4974-A04A-984E0C41AB53.png
Well that's a hoot and quite frankly a little reassuring that maybe my truck is on it's way after all.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Well that's a hoot and quite frankly a little reassuring that maybe my truck is on it's way after all.
Maybe mine as well, but not gonna get my hopes up, I‘ve done that too much…

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
I've got an interesting update on my rail information. This morning the automated system told me my truck was AVPL in Crewe Virginia as of July 6th at 3:29pm. Searching other forums I've seen a few different meanings for the AVPL. Seems like Crewe is one stop away from Petersburg where my truck ends its journey on rail and begins convoy to the dealership. The interesting part is all of the other time stamps I've gotten were in the past, this one is in the future so wondering if it's when it'll leave out of Crewe?

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I've got an interesting update on my rail information. This morning the automated system told me my truck was AVPL in Crewe Virginia as of July 6th at 3:29pm. Searching other forums I've seen a few different meanings for the AVPL. Seems like Crewe is one stop away from Petersburg where my truck ends its journey on rail and begins convoy to the dealership. The interesting part is all of the other time stamps I've gotten were in the past, this one is in the future so wondering if it's when it'll leave out of Crewe?
You are sooo close. Light at the end of the tunnel.

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technical Product Manager
Mine still hasn't shipped either. I stopped coming here so I would stop getting pissed these a$$hats haven't shipped it yet. I am almost to the point of not caring anymore. My "official" delivery date still says 7/10 to 7/16, but can't see how that will happen with no ship notification yet. I assume I'll get another "we were just fucking with you" delivery delayed email in the next few days.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Mine still hasn't shipped either. I stopped coming here so I would stop getting pissed these a$$hats haven't shipped it yet. I am almost to the point of not caring anymore. My "official" delivery date still says 7/10 to 7/16, but can't see how that will happen with no ship notification yet. I assume I'll get another "we were just fucking with you" delivery delayed email in the next few days.
Yeah, I don't think the status and emails mean much anymore. Was it on this thread or the 5/2 build week thread someone got an email from Ford saying their ETA to dealer was delayed until the end of July and he had been driving his new F150 for two weeks.o_O:rolleyes:

My dealer told me last week "7/3-7/9" ETA. I emailed her earlier today and she hasn't seen a deliver change but can't say it will happen. She said "I throw in the towel, I use to be able to keep my finger on the pulse at all times. :)"

The thing that keeps me in it is:
1) The dopamine hit I'll get when the truck arrives; followed by the inevitable "well that was underwhelming."
2) More importantly the fact that so many on this forum say it's worth the wait and are busy driving their new F150's instead of hanging out here on the forums.

Bottom line is I'm (trying) not to obsess with this and let it bother me. I think you have the right idea about stop hanging out here. I gave up watching/reading ANY news channels or media outlets and my life has been fairly calm since then. Same idea.

Moy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A, 1991 Lada Niva
Friends, there is hope for all…

464 days after placing my order and putting down a deposit I picked up the truck today.

Amazingly, the dealer kept it at the same price and deal as we originally made in March 2021, I was absolutely prepared for a battle or to walk away. The only change was the interest rate.

The 1991 Lada Niva 4x4 can now return to it’s regular, occasional duty but boy is that thing good for starting conversations.

I call it, ‘The Unicorn’…

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 1657237730264

It just occurred to me, it would be easier today in Canada to buy another 1990’s Soviet-era Lada than a 2022 F-150 Lariat.

Sponsored

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Well, my dealer sent this screenshot, I’m not sure what to make of it because the last one said 6/22. The only difference is the last one didn’t have a “start” date. What’s everyone else’s experience with dealer report accuracy?

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week F81F08B6-44A2-4F34-9540-84459ECF1B99

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
Yeah, I don't think the status and emails mean much anymore. Was it on this thread or the 5/2 build week thread someone got an email from Ford saying their ETA to dealer was delayed until the end of July and he had been driving his new F150 for two weeks.o_O:rolleyes:

My dealer told me last week "7/3-7/9" ETA. I emailed her earlier today and she hasn't seen a deliver change but can't say it will happen. She said "I throw in the towel, I use to be able to keep my finger on the pulse at all times. :)"

The thing that keeps me in it is:
1) The dopamine hit I'll get when the truck arrives; followed by the inevitable "well that was underwhelming."
2) More importantly the fact that so many on this forum say it's worth the wait and are busy driving their new F150's instead of hanging out here on the forums.

Bottom line is I'm (trying) not to obsess with this and let it bother me. I think you have the right idea about stop hanging out here. I gave up watching/reading ANY news channels or media outlets and my life has been fairly calm since then. Same idea.
For what's it's worth, after my dopamine hit I wasn't underwhelmed at all. I couldn't get over how all of the pictures and videos didn't do it justice.....

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
For what's it's worth, after my dopamine hit I wasn't underwhelmed at all. I couldn't get over how all of the pictures and videos didn't do it justice.....
Same

Gord096

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Construction Manager
Well, my dealer sent this screenshot, I’m not sure what to make of it because the last one said 6/22. The only difference is the last one didn’t have a “start” date. What’s everyone else’s experience with dealer report accuracy?

F81F08B6-44A2-4F34-9540-84459ECF1B99.png
Ramp 51 was where my truck sat for a while waiting before shipment.

Gord096

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Construction Manager
Just got an update from my dealer. My truck is on a rail car in at Blue Island in Illinois. Progress!
Sponsored