First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
I was really hoping this week that not just myself would get out of Dearborn. I thought there would have been a few if not the rest of us waiting to get shipped. Ford, let me be wrong and ship the remaining trucks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Durnin

Durnin

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Mechanic
I was really hoping this week that not just myself would get out of Dearborn. I thought there would have been a few if not the rest of us waiting to get shipped. Ford, let me be wrong and ship the remaining trucks.
I did the chat thing today and there still saying ETA July 9th for me suprised it hasn’t been pushed back again

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Nope, I’m still set for July/22 which is slightly better than August.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
Rail just passed through Chattaroy, West Virginia. Gotta pass through the rest of the mountains then onto the convoy for the remainder.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Am I the only one in this build week that hasn‘t shipped?
I usually like being unique, but not in this case 😂😡🤪😢

Sponsored

capetownkg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, Lariat, PowerBoost, SuperCrew, 6.5’
Rail just passed through Chattaroy, West Virginia. Gotta pass through the rest of the mountains then onto the convoy for the remainder.
Is your's headed to koons?

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation

capetownkg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mines heading to CMA Williamsburg, Virginia.
Well hopefully mine is with yours. At one point last week they had told me it was in ohio so hopefully the 7/9 date holds

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
Well hopefully mine is with yours. At one point last week they had told me it was in ohio so hopefully the 7/9 date holds
The rail with mine has been in Roanoke, Virginia since Sunday night. End date for mine is 7/8 so we're close it might be.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Am I the only one in this build week that hasn‘t shipped?
I usually like being unique, but not in this case 😂😡🤪😢
The last time I checked Ford Tracker I was still "Awaiting Shipment".

Sponsored

Pelagic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT
I was driving with family yesterday when my 7 year old nephew says "Uncle I see a blue truck like yours!" Truck must have been delivered late Saturday. I think you guys should be getting your trucks soon. I have looked at several of your builds and those of us left have similar builds. Originally I had a ETA of 10/28 because of a chip hold like so many of you. That date gradually got closer with a 9/15, 8/15, and then 7/11-18. Truck was finished 6/1 then shipped three weeks later on 6/21. Ford tracker & Ordertrack still show as being in transit. I'm pulling for all of you to see results this week!!
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week Pelagic

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
The last time I checked Ford Tracker I was still "Awaiting Shipment".
I am just a few days behind you on the "built" portion. I am 5/20. I don't even look at build weeks "club" threads such as 5/30 or later.
I am happy some of those guys and gals are getting their trucks, but its frustrating knowing those like us are just sitting somewhere while those fresh off the line get shipped so quickly.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
I was driving with family yesterday when my 7 year old nephew says "Uncle I see a blue truck like yours!" Truck must have been delivered late Saturday. I think you guys should be getting your trucks soon. I have looked at several of your builds and those of us left have similar builds. Originally I had a ETA of 10/28 because of a chip hold like so many of you. That date gradually got closer with a 9/15, 8/15, and then 7/11-18. Truck was finished 6/1 then shipped three weeks later on 6/21. Ford tracker & Ordertrack still show as being in transit. I'm pulling for all of you to see results this week!!
Pelagic.jpg
Congratulations!!!

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I am just a few days behind you on the "built" portion. I am 5/20. I don't even look at build weeks "club" threads such as 5/30 or later.
I am happy some of those guys and gals are getting their trucks, but its frustrating knowing those like us are just sitting somewhere while those fresh off the line get shipped so quickly.
It is frustrating for sure. I'm trying to living day-to-day and not focus too much on this otherwise I'm gonna wake up with one day and the summer has passed me by.

capetownkg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got off the chat. Got told it was at the jessup, MD ramp on 6/28 and has an eta to dealer for 7/8 which is a day early now. Really hoping to get this truck this weekend.
Sponsored