First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 F-150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Residential Designer
I received the "Your vehicle has been scheduled for production" email at 0500 this morning. My truck is scheduled to be built the week of May 2, 2022.

I ordered (and received email from Ford) on 12/06/21.

F150 King Ranch
W1E - 4x4 SuperCrew
Smoked Quartz Tinted w/ Stone Gray Accent
EG: 601A
3.5L Powerboost Full Hybrid
Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 (Bluecruise & Park Assist.)
Twin Panel Moon Roof
7.2kw Pro Power Onboard
Interior Work Surface
Trailer Tow Pkg
Power Tow Mirrors
FX4
360-Degree Camera Pkg
Max Recline Seats
Ford Tough Spray-in Bedliner
(No Adaptive Steering)
Sponsored

Last edited:

cdfarmer

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost and 2020 Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I haven't received the email from Ford yet but my dealer messaged me this morning that my 2022 Lariat 502A PowerBoost had been scheduled for production on 5/5/22. I ordered and received confirmation email from Ford on 12/23/21 so about 3 months to get scheduled.

kcarter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT 2.7, 2022 F150 Platinum
You guys can't believe how happy I am to say this...I just reached out to ford chat and apparently, I have a VIN!

Build date of 5/2/22

Original order 6/7/21 -> reorder for 2022 MY 10/7/21 -> VIN 3/25/22.

Last edited:

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Found out yesterday I had a VIN and a 5/2/22 build date.

Lariat 502A 3.5 EB SCREW...

Was told by my dealer a few weeks ago to remove spray-in bed liner and Auto Start/Stop. Seemed to do the trick.

Sponsored

RR89

First Name
Poindexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Woo Hoo! Received my email from Ford at 12:52pm EDT. I have the VIN and a May 2nd build week. :D:D:D

OP
OP
quo155

quo155

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 F-150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Residential Designer
Was told by my dealer a few weeks ago to remove spray-in bed liner and Auto Start/Stop. Seemed to do the trick.
No offense...whatsoever, as this isn't directed at you...but I really hate that these "dealers" (not all, but the ones that are simply grasping at straws...that was a mouthful, lol)...anyway, that they tell their customers to delete options and stuff, when Ford has not said such, anywhere! Example, my truck is scheduled for the same week, as of this morning...and I have the spray-in bedliner.

I saw elsewhere, another dealer stating yesterday...that trucks with 360 cameras, etc., would not be scheduled for a few months, per Ford...then Ford tells me this morning that my truck, with nearly every single option out there...is SCHEDULED.

I'll step off my soap box now.

But mcgski, I'm sorry that your dealer lied to you...but I'm glad your truck was scheduled too...yay!

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I also just got my email....I'm also on the 3/28 build week...very long story. But my 2nd truck is here in 5/2.

I added a 5/2 build week tracker sheet to another file I've been maintaining, feel free to add your data or not.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
But mcgski, I'm sorry that your dealer lied to you...but I'm glad your truck was scheduled too...yay!
Thanks.
I've noticed some randomness in when folks ordered and when they get build dates/VINs. Same randomness over what they add/remove impacting the same. The salesperson is a friend of the family and I figured I needed to trust someone in the supply chain and it might as well start with her. She's been awesome from the beginning.

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
No offense...whatsoever, as this isn't directed at you...but I really hate that these "dealers" (not all, but the ones that are simply grasping at straws...that was a mouthful, lol)...anyway, that they tell their customers to delete options and stuff, when Ford has not said such, anywhere! Example, my truck is scheduled for the same week, as of this morning...and I have the spray-in bedliner.

I saw elsewhere, another dealer stating yesterday...that trucks with 360 cameras, etc., would not be scheduled for a few months, per Ford...then Ford tells me this morning that my truck, with nearly every single option out there...is SCHEDULED.

I'll step off my soap box now.

Yup. There seems to be no clear cut reasoning for a lot of the time tables on certain orders. Based on some posts I've seen online just this afternoon it seems like the BAP trucks are on a roll right now, regardless of what other features are on the build sheet. I'm with you, I'll only fully commit to listening if it comes from Ford.

Sponsored

Deal Seeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum Hybrid 701A
Welcome to the Club Everyone!​
I got the email this morning scheduled for the week of 05/02/2022! Ordered MY2021 on 08/30/21 converted to a MY2022 on 10/25/22. Never changed anything on the original order: X-Plan with 0% for 72-months (If Ford honors that! Dealership said Ford would honor original terms / sales price)

• 2022 Ford F-150 Platinum 4x4 Supercrew 157-inch WB (6.5ft bed)
  • 3.5L Powerboost Full Hybrid
  • Smoked Quartz w/black interior
  • Equipment Group 701A High
  • Co-Pilot 360 Active 2.0 Prep with Bluecruise & Park Assist
  • Auto Start-Stop Removal
  • Twin Panel Moonroof
  • 7.2kw Pro Power Onboard
  • Interior Work Surface
  • Ford Tough Spray-in Bedliner
I have read in different areas that Ford is trying to get the (July - Oct) orders caught up. I just hope they send me a completed truck without missing certain features such as 2nd row heated seats without waiting another 6-9 months for those "Semi-conductor chips" I will have to call the dealership tomorrow to get details.

Ford F-150 05/02/22 Build Week Club IMG_0034

Last edited:

dmsween

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 302a 2.7. 22 302a powerboost on order
I'm so in 5/2 week. Got email from Ford yesterday. Ordered 12/29

JARobertson

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra
Occupation
Engineer
I’m finally part of the club. Ordered 12/27. Limited, PB, spray in liner. Hopefully delivery is shortly thereafter.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Here’s our tracker for this build week

look at the 3/28 build week, hoping we can get similar level of data. I know it’s geeky…. Someone called me a dweeb two weeks ago…I took at as a compliment.