Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yep till July 30
You and I may be the only holdouts from this build week. I keep looking at the Ram but I really want my Powerboost with the BlueCruise.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
You and I may be the only holdouts from this build week. I keep looking at the Ram but I really want my Powerboost with the BlueCruise.
I’ve looked elsewhere but just couldn’t settle with any other truck and spending the amount of money it costs for them.

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Pressurized Tube Commander
Greetings lost week of January:

So my “built” truck “awaiting shipment” wasn’t finished after all. I received this email today…funny how other trucks rolled off the line with these options. Just sounds like another excuse to Fords continued failed adaptation to changing times. Nice to know I can now prove I’ve been lied to for months rather than actually had a product “scheduled for delivery”.

“” Ford has just contacted us about their need to remove connected navigation and Sirius XM satellite radio. However, you will still be able to use Apple CarPlay or Android Auto from your phone to transfer maps to your radio screen.

We certainly understand these can be important items to have with your truck. Ford will be automatically deleting these from orders in the next few days.””

Funniest part is where I live XM and nav don’t function…up here we’ve been asking for this to be deleted or refunded ever since it became standard. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Greetings lost week of January:

So my “built” truck “awaiting shipment” wasn’t finished after all. I received this email today…funny how other trucks rolled off the line with these options. Just sounds like another excuse to Fords continued failed adaptation to changing times. Nice to know I can now prove I’ve been lied to for months rather than actually had a product “scheduled for delivery”.

“” Ford has just contacted us about their need to remove connected navigation and Sirius XM satellite radio. However, you will still be able to use Apple CarPlay or Android Auto from your phone to transfer maps to your radio screen.

We certainly understand these can be important items to have with your truck. Ford will be automatically deleting these from orders in the next few days.””

Funniest part is where I live XM and nav don’t function…up here we’ve been asking for this to be deleted or refunded ever since it became standard. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Is this the module 754?

Sponsored

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Pressurized Tube Commander
Is this the module 754?
I believe 754 is the OTA modem for ford pass (and more). That said, if true, I’ve had 754 (as well as a others populated and an activate button on the app since mid March - shortly after my built email. This is the first email since March that wasn’t a delay for transport but rather “we really haven’t finished your truck” message.

If they would have messaged in March that XM wasn’t available- I’d of been happy to take straight away since it’s useless north of 60.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
My buddy ordered his pb 3 months after me. He’s in the 1/24 week. He’s going to pick it up Monday… happy for him but disappointing.

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yup, the build week full of disappointments. Let’s see if anyone else gets that same notice about Nav and Serius.

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
I had a build date of 1/6 on my 701A PB, I got the built email on 1/26 and then arranging shipping emails since then. I too would have happily passed on built in maps and satellite radio in lieu of using my phone and streaming my own music which is how I intend to use the truck anyway.

I haven't gotten an email from Ford on this yet, but I'm expecting one soon since the last email from them had said to expect delivery between May 31 and June 5 and the truck is still in Dearborn.

Sponsored

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
I had a build date of 1/6 on my 701A PB, I got the built email on 1/26 and then arranging shipping emails since then. I too would have happily passed on built in maps and satellite radio in lieu of using my phone and streaming my own music which is how I intend to use the truck anyway.

I haven't gotten an email from Ford on this yet, but I'm expecting one soon since the last email from them had said to expect delivery between May 31 and June 5 and the truck is still in Dearborn.
I know I wouldn’t use it much either but It wouldn’t sit right with me. I’d at least ask the dealer to compensate with ceramic coating, under carriage spray or free line x. That’s some bs if ppl who ordered after our week was to get all that was promised and we get the shaft.

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I know I wouldn’t use it much either but It wouldn’t sit right with me. I’d at least ask the dealer to compensate with ceramic coating, under carriage spray or free line x. That’s some bs if ppl who ordered after our week was to get all that was promised and we get the shaft.
We should each ask our dealers if the trucks coming in right now have these enabled and report back. I will check with mine on Monday.

Tremors

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
Thought I would drop by and say Hello... Feels something like AA... "Hi, my name is Adam and I'm also a 1/17 build week casualty. Order was confirmed by Ford Nov 16th and Build week was Jan 17th. Went into production on Jan 18th and there it remains..."

Not sure when this ride when finally come to a stop, but it's getting old quick.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Thought I would drop by and say Hello... Feels something like AA... "Hi, my name is Adam and I'm also a 1/17 build week casualty. Order was confirmed by Ford Nov 16th and Build week was Jan 17th. Went into production on Jan 18th and there it remains..."

Not sure when this ride when finally come to a stop, but it's getting old quick.
In a low drained AA group response “hi Adam”..I too have no clue what/when will happen. I got 7/24-30 now but I’m skeptical of that as I still have yet to see a 754 module activation button or any movement.
There is no light here.

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
OMG!! 754 has finally shown up in my As Built. Still waiting to see the activate button on Ford Pass but this is the first bit of progress (Positive progress that is) in Months.
Sponsored